[twenty-six]

“Look! It looks like a heart.” Jimin uttered as he extended his hand and trailed his index finger on the starry night skies, tracing the lines between the stars forming any thing they could imagine.

“That one looks like a bunny.” Jungkook also traced the stars and form into a ‘bunny’ as what he said but Jimin knitted his eyebrows when he can’t see the ‘bunny’ that Jungkook meant.

“What do you mean? I can’t find any.” Jimin sais between his soft laughter since he find it so funny that Jungkook could imagine such things.

“It is a bunny!” Jungkook exclaimed, emphasizing every word since Jimin won’t believe what he was saying. “Look.” He called Jimin’s attention and tried to trace the lines between the stars again but Jimin just giggled at him.

They were already fully clothed, lying on the cold crystal sands and not minding it sticking on their clothes. Their bodies were already dried by the warm breeze of salty air. Jimin’s was lying on Jungkook’s arm while looking at the starry night skies. There were just so many stars that covered the darkness of the peaceful skies.

“No, that’s not a bunny.” Jimin laughed again so Jungkook just pouted at him. He don’t like being teased by Jimin, it made him felt so weird.

Jungkook just breathed heavily and just brushed his thoughts away, “Nah, forget it.” He murmured and just looked at the night sky.

The atmosphere went peaceful again as the couple rested beside each other. They don’t mind the warm winds all over them. The sound of the crickets echoed through the distance as they both looked up, staring at the same sky.

“Jungkook.” Jimin called his attention and Jungkook responded with a soft hum without turning his gaze at him.

“Thank you very much for today. I had so much fun with you. And I’m also sorry for forgetting our monthsary.” Jimin stared at Jungkook’s eyes as he said those words sincerely.

Jungkook looked at Jimin and stared back at him and smiled as he reaches for Jimin’s hand and intertwined them, feeling each other’s warm soft hands. “As long as you’re happy, Jimin. I’ll do anything to make you happy. Seeing the smile on your face sends peace to my heart. I wanted to see it everyday.” Jungkook uttered those words with full of sincerity as he pulled thier hands closer to his lips and kissed Jimin’s small hands. As Jungkook’s soft lips touched Jimin’s skin, the older unconsciously smiled as he looked into the depths of Jungkook’s jet black eyes. It was just so beautiful that it was hypnotizing.

Without noticing, Jimin’s tears started streaming down his rosy cheeks as he smiled widely at Jungkook. He sniffed before talking, “I wish we could stay like this, forever.” He whispered that made Jungkook froze from smiling and stared into Jimin’s orbs.

“I wish we could stay like this, forever.”

Jimin’s words echoud through his ears and he can’t help to get teary eyed after hearing those words coming out from Jimin’s mouth. Jungkook smiled between his tears, “We can. Jimin. Forever.” Jungkook said.

Jimin nodded as he sighed deeply and smiled before looking back at the night sky. He chuckled and brushed his tears away. “Why did it became so emotional suddenly.” He said and chuckled softly as he stared at the pitch black skies with millions of stars twinkling in it.