[twenty-five]

“Aren’t you going in, babe?!” Jungkook shouted from afar and continued on playing  and splashing with the seawater.

Jimin was still in shock that he was still holding Jungkook’s black boxers on his  hands and as he realized what on his tiny hands, he immediately threw the piece of cloth beside Jungkook’s pants on the sand.

“Jimin! Come on!” Jungkook called hum as he tried to convince Jimin to swim with him.

“I-I’m coming!” Jimin replied and groped on the hem of his red, striped shirt and pulled it off, exposing his body. The cold breeze of the salty winds greeted his skin that sends shivers to his warm body.

“Faster!” Jungkook shouted from the sea and continued on swimming.

Jimin closed his eyes tightly as he unbuttoned his pants and slowly unzipped it. He took off his last piece of cloth and place it beside Jungkook’s crumpled clothes.

“Woohoo!” Jungkook cheered as he saw Jimin finally took off his clothes. The light behind Jimin helped a bit so that only his silhouette was the only thing that was visible to Jungkook’s eyes.

“Come on, babe! The water is hot!” Jungkook said and splashed the water around him.

“Y-yeah!” Jimin said stuttering as slowly took a step closer to the shore and went to a swim. As his toes clashed the small waves, he can’t help but to cover his shivering body. The water was not that warm after all.

Jimin took more step further as he gets closer and closer to where Jungkook was. Finally, the water reached his chest and he then went for a swim. Jimin catched some air after a few seconds of flapping underneath the seawater. He ran his hands towards his face to brush off the waters and opened his eyes.

“Holy sh—” Jimin almost cursed when Jungkook suddenly popped up in front of him. Jungkook was a bit taller than him so only below the abdominal part of Jungkook was covered.

Jimin stared at Jungkook’s whole and he can’t the rapid beating of his heart as his eyes went down from Jungkook’s chest down to his well-toned body.

Was he working out? Jimin thought to himself as looked at the six bumps on Jungkook’s body. It doesn’t look like a body of a skinny person but Jimin was surprised that Jungkook’s body was actually well-toned and well taken care of.

“Are you done checking on me, babe?” Jungkook said that made Jimin snapped back into reality. His face turned to flames when he realized that he was staring at Jungkook’s body for the whole five minutes. Jimin looked away as he gulped in embarrassment. He was blushing so hard but lucky for him, it was already dark and the light of the moon was not enough for his flaming face to be visible.

“W-what are you talking about?” Jimin said as he looked away and took a few steps back. Jungkook laughed softly at what Jimin did. He wanted to tease him even more so he took a step closer to Jimin while a playful grin was formed on his wet face.

“Are you done checking on my body? How was it?” Jungkook grinned even more as he saw Jimin’s face turned into uneasiness. He took few more steps closer but Jimin was also keeps on walking away from him, the seawater already reached his shoulders.

“Wh-what are you talking about? I was l-looking at the jellyfish.” Jimin said and step further away from Jungkook who was grinning playfully at him.

“There are no jellyfishes here Jimin.” Jungkook uttered. He wanted to tease his boyfriend even more. The shocked face of Jimin is just too adorable to watch that it fluttered his heart.

Jungkook took a few steps forward and Jimin also took a step back. The water already reached Jimin’s neck and the water was already a bit cold, means that they are already far away. Without noticing the small hole underneath the seawater, Jimin stumbled unto it and almost fell into the deep waters.

“Aahhh!” Jimin shouted as he almost fell down into the salty seawater but thanks to Jungkook’s fast reflexes, he was able to wrap his arms around Jimin’s waste to avoid him from drowning into the sea.

Jimin’s hand splashed the water and it went over to their faces. Jungkook dragged Jimin’s body away from the deep sea until the water only reached their shoulders.

“Are you okay?” Jungkook asked with concern as he looked into Jimin’s shocked face. He was checking if something bad happened to him. He felt a bit nervous that something bad might happen to Jimin.

Jimin stared at Jungkook’s eyes and softly nodded in response to his question. “Y-yeah, thanks.” He said.

Jungkook stared into Jimin’s black orbs as he extended his other hand and reached for the wet hair that was covering Jimin’s face. He caressed it back and a soft smile formed on his lips. Jimin’s bare face was just so beautiful. Too beautiful that he was glowing. Thanks to the light that was coming from the enormous moon.

Jimin stared back at Jungkook with his rapid heart beating. He stared at Jungkook’s face and looked at how the younger caressed his messy hair back. As Jungkook’s touched his face, his body reacted, sending shivers all over him.

“Jimin.” Jungkook whispered softly at him.

Jimin blinked his eyes and stared at Jungkook’s beautifully carved face and before he even knew it, he found himself kissing Jungkook’s soft lips. It was just too fast, too sudden. He don’t know how he did it, but he just did. He was kissing Jungkook. Softly. Passionately. It was just magical. The feeling of kissing someone you love.

Jungkook was taken aback at Jimin’s sudden actions but as he realized what happened, he then closed his eyes and tilted his head to his side as he started responding to Jimin’s warm kiss. Jungkook extended both his hands and placed it beside Jimin’s pinkish fluffy cheeks.

Jimin wrapped his arms around the warm skin of Jungkook and pushed him more to himself to feel more of his warm, sweet lips. Their lips were moving in circular motions. It was like a pattern that they both only understand.

Before it could get even deeper, Jungkook decided to end the kiss and opened his eyes. He looked at Jimin and stared into his eyes as he smiled sweetly at him. Jimin smiled back and placed his hands on Jungkook’s chest. He closed his eyes and tilted his head forward. Their foreheads clashed as they both closed their eyes, enjoying the moment with each other.

It was silent. So peaceful. Only the sound of their synchronized heartbeat echoed the atmosphere as the soft warm waves of the sea rushed over their naked bodies.

“I love you, Jimin.” Jungkook whispered softly and kissed the tip of Jimin’s nose. Jimin responded with a sincere smile plastered on his face as he heard Jungkook’s words through his ears. It was just soothing. It can make you feel warm ans contended. The feeling of being home.

“I love you even more, Jungkook.” Jimin replied and reached for Jungkook’s hands as he intertwined them together. Jimin closed his eyes and rested his head on Jungkook’s broad shoulders, putting his weight onto him as he started to feel tired by the recent activities they had a while ago.

Jungkook smiled at him and wrapped his hands around Jimin’s head and pulled him closer as his lips landed on Jimin’s wet, soft hair. They were on that position for a couple of minutes. No one bothered to move. No one bothered to talk. Being beside each other was just enough. Hearing each other’s heartbeat and feeling each other’s presence was just enough. It was satisfying.

The light coming from the moon made the scenery so breathtaking. It was so magical. But, seeing it with the person you love is even more better. So better that they hoped that they could stay like that forever.

~