[four]

[Next day]

"Chanyeol, can we go back to the bar tonight?" Jimin asked his cousin childishly on his phone.

"No." Chanyeol plainly said. It was the fifth time Jimin called him to asked the same question all over again.

"But, Chanyeol. I want to go back there." Jimin pouted and started to scratch the silky fabric of his bedsheets.

"Holy fuck Jimin, for the nth time. No. No. NO." Chanyeol said, almost losing his patience and placed his hand on his temple and massaged it to stop the headache he felt about Jimin's stubbornness. Chanyeol was at his house, one town away from Jimin's.

Jimin pouted and rolled over his bed and stared at his beige painted ceiling.

"But, Chanyeol, I thought you like parties?" Jimin said innocently. Jimin badly wanted to go back to the bar, hoping if he could see the stranger again. Jimin doesn't know why, but there's something inside him that wanted to see the intimidating presence of the stranger. There's something inside him that wanted to know more about the stranger.

"But, Jimin. I. THOUGHT. YOU. HATE. PARTIES?" Chanyeol grunted and gritted his teeth. He already killed Jimin many times in his head in different ways.

Jimin just sighed heavily as he loses all his hopes that his cousin would actually go with him to the bar.

"Whatever. I hate you." Jimin said and dropped the call and threw his phone away. He felt so bored about lying on his bed for the whole day. His unfinished book that he threw last night was even still on the floor. He don't know what to do to entertain himself. Can this day get more unproductive? Jimin whispered to himself.

Jimin rolled, lying on his side and looked at his closet. Suddenly, an idea came into his mind that made him grinned evilly and stood up from his king-sized bed.

Jimin walked to his closet and looked for something to wear. When finally Jimin found a smoking hot outfit, he hurriedly wore it like he's been late on an important meet up.

After a couple of minutes, Jimin looked at himself in his life-sized wall mirror and smiled widely as he was satisfied about what he looked.

Jimin locked the door as soon as he stepped outside his house. The cold yet refreshing breeze of air ran through his skin and Jimin inhaled deeply, absorbing the freezing night air. It was already eight in the evening and Jimin walked over his grassy yard, heading his way to his white wooden gate.

Jimin stayed on the road for a bit and looked for a vacant cab. After a couple of minutes, a white cab stopped in front of him so Jimin entered the car told the driver the location he will go.

It was a bit traffic since the night was still young, but lucky for Jimin, there was enough space for the cab to go over other cars. It was a 25 minute drive and finally, they arrived at the bar where Chanyeol brought Jimin last night.

Jimin paid the cab and stepped outside. Jimin walked his way to the hotel bar's door and all he heard was the soft bass of the music coming from inside the bar.

Jimin opened the door, making the loud music echoed through his ears. Jimin walked in and he started to felt uneasy about the idea of barhopping since he realized he was actually alone.

The loud electronic party music echoed the bar, and the smoke was starting to fill up the place making the colorful lights rolled over. It was a total mess and wild, like a typical teenage party.

Jimin felt so lost, felt so out of place. This was not his ideal place. Why did I even came here? Jimin thought to himself thinking about the idea of going alone in a party. Not to mention that it was not his hobby at all.

It was a bad idea after all so Jimin decided to go home. But as he stepped back, he bumped into someone unfamiliar. Making the the liquor spill all over his and that person's shirt.

Jimin looked at the person and shock and nervousness was written all over his face to see a drunk huge man.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" Jimin shouted and tried to wipe the wet shirt of the drunk man but he just grabbed the neckline of Jimin's shirt and dragged him outside the bar.

Jimin's heartbeat started to go rapidly as he thought that he'd be so dead after what just happened. Jimin can't shout for help since he knows no one on that place, and his cousin was not with him at the moment.

After they got outside the bar, the drunk man brought Jimin to the darker side of the bar and pushed him harshly on the wall making a loud thud. Jimin grunted as the pain rushed all over his back. The man was too powerful and the force he gave on Jimin's small body was too much to take.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to bump into you. Please don't hurt me." Jimin begged as his tears started to fill up his eyes. That was the only thing he could do, begged for his safety since no one was there to help him except for the both of them.

"You fucking spilled my drink and poured it all over my shirt and all you have to say is sorry?!" The drunk man pushed Jimin against the wall and grabbed his neckline and slowly lift Jimin up making Jimin hard to breath. Jimin coughed since his shirt was circlinf his throat.

"Please don't hurt me." Jimin said as he continuously shook his head, his tears started to fall from his eyes.

"Fuck you." The drunk man said and slowly he swing his arms to punch Jimin. Jimin just closed his eyes and waited for the fist to hit his face.

But, when the drunk man was about to punch Jimin's face, he was stopped by a shout from a stranger's voice.

"Hey! What's happening here?" Shouted the stranger. Jimin opened his eyes and there he saw the person that he's been looking for. The stranger who helped him yesterday.

Who could have thought that the same person would actually help Jimin to get away from another trouble?

Jimin's heartbeat skipped a bit as he felt hopes that the stranger was there.

Jimin felt so relieved to see the stranger and in that moment, Jimin knows that he's safe.

~