[twenty-three]

It was a long day to go. They’ve been driving for hours and they have not yet arrived at their destination. The sun was already at its highest peak, means that it was already two in the afternoon. It was too hot that it could burn the skin. Jimin’s eyes started to get tired as the hypnotizing view of the moving cars and the road made him feel sleepy. He looked outside his window and watched as how their car passed the other cars. Jungkook was driving fast.

It’s so boring.” Jimin suddenly uttered so Jungkook quickly turned his gaze to him and raised his both eyebrows.

“Yeah.” Jungkook replied with a smile and looked back at the road.

“Do you mind?” Jimin asked while pointing at Jungkook’s car player. Jungkook quickly looked at what Jimin was pointing before answering. “Not at all, babe.” He replied.

Jimin smiled before he pressed the play button of the stereo, producing a song that can ease the silence inside their moving car.

(Now Playing: Lost)

nuneul gamgo ajik yeogi seo isseo
samakgwa bada gaunde gireul irhgoseo
yeojeonhi hemaego isseo
eodiro gaya halji yeah

Jungkook smiled as heard the song. It was nice. Perfect for their travel. Jimin looked back at the road outside the window beside him as the soothing song echoed through his ears.

irido manheul jul mollasseo
gaji mothan gildo gal su eobneun gildo
I never felt this way before
eoreuni doeryeoneunji

“That song is nice.” Jungkook suddenly said without breaking his gaze at the road.

Jimin, without looking back answered him with a hum.

“Who sang that song?” Jungkook asked.

“Ahh. Oh, It’s a korean boy group called BTS who sang that song. They’re quiet popular actaully.” Jimin replied.

nan neomu eoryeoun geol
i giri manneunji
jeongmal neomu hollanseureo
never leave me alone
geuraedo midgo isseo midgiji anhjiman
gireul ilhneundan geon
geu gireul channeun bangbeop

Jungkook just nodded at Jimin’s answer and just listened to the song. They are now driving at a place where cars are barely around, so they are free to drive faster. Jungkook pressed something on the dashboard that made the roof of their car went back. They were greeted by an enormous amount of warm air that made their hairs flew with the wind.

Lost my way
swil sae eobsi morachineun geochin bibaram soge
Lost my way
chulguragon eobneun bokjabhan sesang soge
Lost my way
Lost my way
sueobsi hemaedo nan naui gireul mideobollae

Jimin opened his mouth in awe as the wind touches his melanin skin. He looked at Jungkook and giggled as he placed his both feet on the seat and slowly, he sat on the backrest of the car seat as he extended his arms widely like he was flying.

Lost my way
Found my way
Lost my way
Found my way

Jungkook looked up at Jimin and laughed with him. “Be careful!” He shouted since the wind was too strong, sending some weird noises onto their ears.

eodiro ganeun gaemireul bon jeok isseo
dan han beone gireul channeun beobi eobseo
sueobsi budijhimyeo gieoganeun
meogil chagi wihae myeochirigo banghwanghaneun