[twenty-nine]

"His condition is finally getting better. I'm glad that his body cooperates with the medicine. Let's just give him a few more days to rest and he will finally go back to his normal state." Jimin looked at the doctor and listened to what he was saying as the doctor wrote down Jungkook's condition on his notes. The room was silent, only the scribbling sound of the doctor's pen can be heard around the area.

After Jimin went down to call for the doctors attention, they immediately went back to Jungkook's room and checked his condition. Jimim turned his gazed towards the sleeping Jungkook with a relieved smile plastered in his lips, but there was still a hint of concern painted all over his face. As long as Jungkook lied on that hospital bed, Jimin can't stop himself from worrying about him and his condition.

Jimin sighed deeply and looked back at the doctor, "Thank you very much, doctor." He said sincerely and bowed his head.

"Let's just pray that he will get better soon." The doctor said at Jimin with a comforting smile on his lips. "If you'll excuse me, I have to go to other patients." The doctor said and excused himself.

Jimin nodded in response and watched the doctor walked his way to the door and went outside before looking back at Jungkook. He went closer to where Jungkook's bed was and dragged the metal chair, creating soft creaks as it's feet slide on the tiled floor.

Jimin placed the chair near Jungkook's bed sat, making himself comfortable. "Jungkook-ah." Jimin whispered as he extended his hand and touched Jungkook's cheek. He softly rubbed his warm thumb against Jungkook's pale skin. "Be strong, okay?" Jimin said with a soft smile on his face. He reached for Jungkook's hair and slowly caressed it back. "I can't wait for you to get up and get strong again. We'll go on a date after you wake up. Don't worry, it will be my treat this time." He said with a sad smile on his tired face.

"We will go to all the places you wanted to go, eat all the food you wanted to eat, and do whatever we want to do. All the things we love to do. So, wake up and be strong, okay?" As Jimin continued on caressing Jungkook's soft hair, he noticed that something fell on his cheeks. He sniffed and breathed heavily to stop himself from sobbing.

"Ah, haha." Jimin chuckled as he brushed his tears away using the back of his hand. "Why am I crying." Jimin said and tried to laugh it out and smiled at the sleeping Jungkook. He sighed and leaned closer to Jungkook's bed and placed his arms above the cold metals of the hospital bed as he let his head rest above his hands. He stared at Jungkook, tracing the lines of his face. "I love you." Jimin whispered before shutting his eyes close and went into a deep slumber beside Jungkook.

***

The blinding rays of sunlight passed through the glass windows, creating reflections that illuminate the cold tiled floors of the huge room. Jimin was still snoring with his head above his hands, mouth partly opened and not minding about the cold blows of winds coming from the loud air conditioner.

Jimin was still sleeping when suddenly a metallic sound woke him up, more like a spoon fell on the floor. "Aish." Someone whispered through the distance so Jimin woke up and opened his eyes. He rubbed his knuckles against his tired eyes when he realized that his body was covered with a thick blanket, preventing himself from getting cold. Jimin widened his eyes and hastily turned his head towards Jungkook's bed but there was no one there. Jimin hurriedly stood up, that made his chair flew a few inches away from him, creating a creaking sound over the floor.

He looked at where the sound was coming from and there he saw Jungkook standing with a plate on his hand.

"Jungkook?" Jimin confusedly called him and hurriedly ran to where Jungkook was. "What are you doing? Are you fine?" Jimin asked as he checked Jungkook's whole.