Until Pigs Fly

I stand next to Kankuro and Temari and listen to them. "We are hear because the Raikage called a meeting," the old man in the middle says. "I guess I'll start first, listen up," Gaara starts the conversation. "The makeup of the five kages sure has change," the Tsuchikage speaks up. "Well not everyone can be born with natural eyeliner," I scoff, crossing my arms. "You must be something special to be here," he continues. It clicks the more he speaks. "Oh, not  makeup but the people in it," I think aloud.

I guess it's why I am the Kazekage," hear answers back. "HaHa! Cheeky brat!" the Tsuchikage laughs. "Please stop interrupting, Kazekage, please continue," the Mizukage says. "I'm a former host and the Akatsuki captured and almost killed me when extracting the beast. That's why I think the Akatsuki is extremely danger," he finishes. I remember pumping chakra into him as Lady Chiyo revived him. "Who does that Tsuchikage think he is!" Kankuro whisper shouts.

Temari quickly reprimands him. "I remember that day, Lady Chiyo revived him as I pump all my chakra to him," I sigh at the memory. "That's right, he was resurrected. He wouldn't be here if it wasn't for that," Temari says. "To be honest, I still feel frightened about what would have happened if she didn't give herself up like that," I whisper.

"I requested aid from the other kages many times but they all ignored me, except for the former hokage," Gaara continues. "Countries with a host has no business giving orders to other countries. It is an embarrassment! You should have recovered it in secret. Once it is stolen, you can't expect other countries to help you," the Tsuchikage gripes.

"I don't have time for ridiculous things like honor," Gaara snaps back. "Just because they have the beasts doesn't mean we need to be afraid, it takes time and knowledge to control them," the Mizukage cuts in. "In any event  the only ones who have truly been able to control the beast were Madara, Hashirama and maybe Yagura and Killer Bee," Danzo speaks up.  All of a sudden, the tension grows and the Raikage pulls up his arm.

In a flash, all of the bodyguards are in front of him. Darui stands between him and the guards. I stand back to back with Darui, ready to intervene if he gets more rowdy. His fist slams on the table, breaking it completely. He yells furiously, "QUIT YOUR YAPPING!" I made the right move of not catching his fist because I wouldn't have an arm in the end. "We are here to talk. Please refrain from displays of such rudeness," the feudal says. The kage's call back their guards one by one. I keep my eyes trained on the Raikage as I go back slowly. I grumble, slightly pissed off at the fallacy that Danzo said. "To credit someone in this room, I would like to point out a fallacy in your statement," Gaara says calmly.

  Danzo says nothing. "There is one person that you forgot to mention who has controlled a tailed beast multiple times," he says. "And who would that be?" Danzo inquires. "Hono-chan, would you come back down?" he looks up at me. I smirk as I trot down the stairs. "I was hoping that you would say something because I may be of some help," I say aloud.

"What does this have to do with her?!" the Raikage rages. "Hono has suppressed the one tail and the nine tails," he says simply. "I didn't think you knew about me suppressing the nine tails," I say softly. "The hokage made sure I knew, and I'm still some what mad at you for the way you did," he murmurs. I a bead of sweat forms on my temple and a smile sheepishly. I feel the eyes of the kages on me as I stand behind Gaara's chair. "But that's not the only reason I called you down here," he speaks up. "If anyone knows the Akatsuki, it's her," he nods to me. "May she speak freely?" he asks the feudal. he nods his head.

"During the three year away from Konoha, I spied on the Akatsuki between bounty hunts. From personal experience it is not out of their capabilities to control the beasts. If they get all of the tailed beasts it will only end in suffering. Many of the members have been eliminated but there is definitely some that are alive, and someone is leading them. Without the head, a group will flounder, but they haven't and that's a problem. Someone took charge," I state bluntly.