A Changed Man

First POV

Naruto, Sasuke and I keep right behind Minato. He moves in for an attack and Obito shoots a black vector at him. Sasuke is quick to act by using the Susanoo.He deactivates it just as I land by him. "I will delete the past,"

Obito runs at the three of us and before I can dodge, he shoves his hand in face. He holds our faces but Minato's chakra limbs pluck us out of his grasp. Obito retracts the third arm he created for me.

"Just like a snake," Minato says as Obito's torso extends from the ground. "We need to get him while he can't control his body," I say, noticing the shaky movements. Obito's mushy form makes a bijuu bomb.

The four of us jump out of the way, "Was he aiming for Dad's clone?" Naruto ask. "Doesn't look that way," I say. The bijuu bomb explodes and splits Obito in half. "He's aiming for himself," Sasuke says, still not sure what happened.

"No he missed, it seems he can barely control the juubi," Minato clarifies. "I'll create an opening for you! Be ready!" Minato throws nine of his kunai three at a time. Obito is back to his original form but he has bound himself to a spot with wood. More wood pulls at his limbs and torso, beams of wood stretching. The there is an explosion.

One of Minato's arms are gone and Obito seems to now have complete control over the juubi based on his new appearence. He throws an attack at Minato and he didn't have to dodge. Instead of turing into mere paper, the second hokage holds the attack, "I believe this is yours," he says as he shoves the attack to him.

Naruto and Sasuke take off and I follow closely behind, "Naruto I'll adjust your chakra, Hono  come up between us and and your fire to his rasengan," Sasuke say and I nod. I increase my speed until I am within arms reach of Naruto's rasengan.

The combined attack had a rasengan center with bright fire running in rings within it. Black fire forms shurikan blades.  We run towards Obito's distant figure. But before we reach Obito, Minato jumps in front. Minato turns to Obito with the use of substitution tags placed on the two by the second. 

The three of us land and watch to see if the attack worked. I land in a crouch position in front of the two. The six black balls floating by Obito blocks the black flames. "We can't do anything while those black shape shifting balls around. I stand up, "Damn, guess he's better than we thought," I say as we take off in Minato's direction, closer to Obito.

"It's like he gained the power of his dreams," I notice Tobirama eyeing the lack of arm, "Your arm should have been growing back already," he would know since he was the creator of this jutsu. Somewhat of a blessing but definitely a curse.

"Now that I have the power of the shinobi ancestor, you can judge me on the same level as a human," he glowers down at us. I think back to the books I've read about shinobi ancestry and the origin of chakra. And the more I look at him the more the mirrors the sage of six paths. "No it can't be," I say.

But the more I think about it the more I realize the possibility it is true. The tailed beasts are ancient beasts split by the sages. Now Obito is wielding them. I shake my head lightly, getting the thought out of my head. But it is still stuck in my head. "In other words ninjutsu, including Edo Tensei,  doesn't work on my attacks, so be careful when getting wounded,"

I never understood why people like to explain their attacks. "Guess we'll have to fight for ourselves. Can you two keep up with me?" Naruto asks. "Don't underestimate an Uchiha,"

"I was a bounty hunter while I you were training with Jiraiya, I think I'll be okay," I say with a snarky voice and a smirk. Naruto claps his hands together, "Alright! I'll go into Bijuu mode!" there was a little poof of yellow chakra and then it was gone.