Mama Uzumaki

I hear a faint knock as I slowly wake up. I stagger to the door and open it. Yammato looks down at me, "Naruto is about to start training, we need you to come with us," he says. I rub the sleep out of my eyes and follow him. I find Naruto at the waterfall with Motoi. "Sit here and close your eyes, if you do that, you can see the truth. "Ok," I hops onto the water and sits down. He stays completely still for awhile. I watch him intensely to be sure nothing happens.

Later I hear him gasp and breathe heavily. I hop across the water and rest my hand on his shoulder, "You okay?" I ask. He nods is head, still recollecting himself. "What happened?" Yammato joins us. "There was another me. he looked exactly like me. But he acted way different," he trails off. I have no idea what to say about it. "We were fighting and he had all of the same attacks and jutsus as me," he frowns. "The match wouldn't end!" he rests he hands on his knees. I go over possibilities in my head. "If you don't beat him, you won't be able to use the tailed beasts powers," Motoi calls out. I bite my lip in thought. "Inner demon kinda thing? You gotta kill him to progress in training is what I'm thinking," I voice my gatherings. "How can I beat a guy like that?!" I shrug my shoulders. "The octopus guy trained here too, didn't he!? If i just ask.." he trails off into a softer voice, "Nah, after his attitude I doubt it," and Motoi agrees.

"Hey can you tell me the story behind the octopus guy? If I know it, I may be able to figure out how he and I are different!" Naruto asks. I nod in agreement. "I'm not fond of talking about people when they aren't here. But since you are a jinchuuriki, I will tell you," Motoi finishes. Naruto beams in excitement. I prop myself against the tree as he explains him. How they all shunned him and yadda yadda. He trained and he can control Hachabi.

"Can you ask him in my place?!" he asks. "I can't do that, I'm not qualifide," Motoi answers. "I tried to kill him," he looks at us. I raise my eyebrows, never knowing this about Motoi. "Didn't you say you respected him?" Naruto asks loudly. Motoi tells him how they were friends at age 5 before Hachabi was sealed in him. Motoi's father died from trying to contain Hachabi when the jinchuuriki couldn't control him. It was almost immediately sealed in Bee. He grew to hate him and tried to stab him in the back. The hate didn't go away but he watched him, along with the rest of the village. They made real hard for him by shunning him.

Naruto cuts him off, "I need to think alone," he storms off. Yammato tries to go after him but I step in his way. "Leave him be. If he's not back within the hour, I will go find him," I say coldly. Both of them seem to have gotten the picture and left. I walk through the forest for a long while when I hear a scream. I dart to the shore where I heard it. "Naruto! Formation C!" Yammato screams out. Motoi was being held in the tentacles of a squid. But Naruto sits still. "Octo-man! Stop! Motoi-san depends on you too!" he yells out.

"THAT IS A SQUID!" I fume as I push leaves out of my face. "I thought he was mad," I hear him ponder. "Motoi went looking for you!" I glare at Motoi. "We'll talk about this later!" Yammato yells while capturing the squid using his wood ability. Out from the rocks, comes Bee in Hachabi form. He pushes the Squid back into the water and lands beside Naruto, "Thanks for trying to save Motoi, nine tails," Bee says. They start rapping to each other and I pinch the bridge of my nose.  Bee obviously likes him now and tells him to go back to the waterfall of truth.

We all go back to the waterfall and Naruto sits beneath the running water. For 10 minutes he is completely still. Then he gets up and turns around with a grin. "You did it, didn't you?" Yammato asks. Naruto starts cheering. "It's not ova yet mothafucka," Bee says. "Is it alright if we come?" Yammato asks, earning a "Fo shizzle" from Bee as he lead us behind the waterfall. Large stone buildings fill the cave. "This is where you will you'll fight the nine tail!" Bee says.

I scan the place,"The headless statues really add to the decor," I trail off sarcastically. "These statues must be ancient, priceless even if it does need fixing up," Yammato voices. "The statues were made headless," Bee interjects. I try to fathom why anyone would build a statue with no head. Maybe they're trying to be edgy.

"So how am I going to fight the nine-tails? How do I even face him?" Naruto asks as water drips from his hair. "Fight the nine tails!? How reckless are you?" Yammato let's his motherly instincts show. "Alll riiight mother, dial it back a bit," I  joke. A little veins pops out on his forehead and I smirk internally. "If you wanna control a beast you gotta be a little crazy. This place is where ancient jinchuuriki go through purification ," Bee answers back.

An opened mouth dragon head protrudes from a stone wall. "This bad boy'll getchya talking to the nine-tails. Stick ya head in it. But you can't have no darkness in your heart or the mouth will shut, and BAM you gone," he instructs. "Those headless statues are previous jinchuuriki aren't they?" Naruto asks wearily. He fiddles with his throat hesitantly. "This is too risky, use a shadow clone first," Yammato says.

"This is a sacred place! Cheap tricks won't fool 'em!" I grip my temples in annoyance. There was no way around this. "I'm here to fight the nine-tails!" Naruto shouts. He grits his teeth and shoves himself head first into the mouth. A piercing scream rings out and Yammato pulls Naruto away from the mouth. "Naruto!" he yells. I realize after a few seconds what he was doing. I hear his laughter as he pulls his shirt down and his head pops up with him grinning like an idiot. "Gotchya! There was a switch in the head," Yammato rebukes him harshly but he laughs.

A section of the stone wall rolls away. A white white room is behind it. We walk in and I look around and the only color is from outside. You would have thought there would be more than endless white. "What seal do you have?" he asks Naruto. "Four element," Yammato answers. "Stronger than my iron seal, that's high quality. Do you have a copy?" Bee asks. Naruto nods his head. The both sit down and bump fists but hold it.

I watch as both of them go to fight the nine tails. If he is in there too long, I'll go in there too. The sage markings appear on his eyes. He starts struggling and squinting his eyes. I sit down right my the two. "What are you doing?" Yammato asks. "Waiting I say," sternly. He continues for what seems like an eternity. "I'm going in," I say as I place my palm on top of their two fists. "Wai-!" is all I hear before I see the scene before me. The nine-tails is knocked over and Naruto's chakra is pulling at the nine-tails. But he starts turning black. I notice Bee wasn't here any longer. I run to Naruto trying to pull back his chakra. Awful statements tangle the air. No one will love you.

Go away!

Leave!

I start panicking not knowing what to do. "Naruto you know that isn't true! Don't let him get to you!" I shout out. One of his eyes turns red. I grit my teeth, hating every moment I didn't know what to do. I rest my hand on his shoulder, "You want to control the nine-tails? Well you can't do that if you give in!"  I shake him. I hear footsteps approach us. "Naruto," a beautiful woman with red hair looks at him. "What is someone like you doing here! And how do you know my name!" He recoils.

"No," he whispers after a moment, "Figured it out?" I look at the two confused. He points he finger at her accusingly. "You're the nine-tail's true form!" he shouts. The woman laughs. "That's no laugh! You'll have to do more than that to trick me you damn fo-" he is cut off by her slamming her fist on his head. "Like no!" she yells. She quickly regains her composure. "Sorry, I tend to spew out words like that when I get worked up. What about you? I hope you don't say funny words like that when you get excited," she smiles. "Your-"

"Minato didn't tell you did he? Yes, I'm you-" Naruto cuts her off with a hug. I let out a little smile. "I see you your father have similar tastes in hair color," she looks my way. I look behind me to see if there is someone there. I point to myself and she nods her head. I feel my face heat up from the sudden attention. Her focus changes quickly.

"Anyway, I'm here to aid you in controlling the nine-tails," she beams. "Are you paying attention?" she asks. Naruto laughs. "I was just thinking of what a babe my mom is!"

"Yeah, you got my face sadly, but you got your father's hair," she says. "And your hair is real pretty I bet if I had your red hair I would look good," he grins. "You are the second person to compliment me on my hair," I slowly walk away, letting them have there mother-son talk.

I come to, sitting next to Naruto, Bee and Yammato surrounding us. "What the hell did you think you were doing?!" Yammato yells. I roll my eyes, "He was clearly having a rough time so I went in to help him. There is someone in there helping him now," I say with a ghost of a smile.

"Who?" Bee asks. "When he comes out of there, ask him," I say before directing my attention to his partially nine-tails form.