Octopus man and the Gorilla

I hear a knock on my door and I shoot up. I find myself in my bed instead of on the couch which is weird in itself. I shuffle to the door and open it, letting in the harsh light. I shield my eyes," Yeah?" I ask groggily. "Remember when you talked to the Kyuubi during our battle with Pein?" I hear Naruto pipe. I nod my head, "If you can do that then maybe you can help me with him. Can you?" he asks as my eyes adjust to the light. I sigh but agree, "Fine, when do we leave?" I ask. "In ten minutes," he grins. I extend my neck and give him a look, "And you tell me this now, I leave the door open as I storm into my room and pull several pieces of clothes and weaponry and seal them in a scroll. I seal my cane in one as well just in case we go somewhere with lots of water. Naruto drags me to the gates where several jonin are standing at the gates. "Why are there so many going with us?" I ask Yammato whom is among the jonin. "Precautionary measures," he says bluntly. I shrug and let it go.

We board a large boat. We all stand on the top deck and mill around. I press my forearms into the railing as I lean on it. I watch the passing waves for what seems like forever. "Oh the island's in sight," I hear someone call out. "For Real?!" I hear Naruto screech. "Prepare to make landfall," another voice says. We come across an island but not a paradise like Naruto has been talking non-stop about. Dirt and other random things that have washed up litter the shore. "P...Paradise?" Naruto mutters dissatisfied. I look around and notice something in the corner of my vision. Tall waves that go over the boat is what I'm greeted with when I turn around. Upon closer inspection I see tentacles in the waves, "Octopus arms!" Naruto screams. I quickly count the number of arms that I could see. "Hey Octopus! Show me the way!" he beams with his arms wide. "Naruto, that's not a," I cut off Yammato screaming, "IT"S A SQUID!" when I realize the shit situation we've found ourselves in. Water pours on top of the boat. "It's here!!! Th-this is what I told you to look out for!" a cloud shinobi yells. "We should make sure, octopi have eight legs, squid have ten," Depends on the squid, I mentally add. I see Naruto counting the tentacles and I am just about ready to scream. Suddenly, he is scoop up by the squid. I freeze, thinking of how we would break it to the village if the great Naruto was taken by a giant squid while trying to count its tentacles.  "This isn't what I meant when I said release the Kraken!" I hear him shout. I glare up at him annoyed. "Yo squid you betta get back to yo place before my boot leaves a skid on yo face!!" an awful pun is heard. "Killer Bee Sama!" the cloud nin cries out. Of course, who else would say such awful puns.

Bee lands in a crouch on deck," Octopus man! Thanks!" Naruto shouts. I elbow him in the ribs. He looks at me confused, "He has a name," Bee looks through his rap book for things to say," Will this work? I don't know about this 'cause I'm an outlaw who don't like kids," he raps. "An outlaw huh?" I mutter to myself.

"What's up with him? All muscles and sunglasses and bad jokes, Is this the octopus?" Naruto asks. "It's not a bad joke, its his original enka and rap combination," the cloud nin says. "Welcome! My name is Motoi and I'm in charge here. Follow me and I'll show you where you'll be staying," a man with black on his nose calls out from a tall rock. A shuffling sound comes from behind followed by a pained moan. I turn around and see Gai being supported by another nin. "I had no idea you were the sea sick type," Yammato adds. We get off the boat and follow Motoi. I drift to the back of the group, observing the scenery of the tropical forest. A loud roar cuts off my blank thoughts.

I dodge and weave through the group until I reach the front. A large gorilla is in front of us. By large I mean he is at least 3 Naruto's.  "Calm down, King! They're with me," bee calms the gorilla. I recall King from my many trips to the island. "Is that really a gorilla?" someone asks. "Bee is the king of the beasts and has tamed them all. So as long as you're with him, you'll be safe,"

"Who the heck is this octopus man anyway?" Naruto asks. "The greatest of the Cloud nin and a host," I say approaching King. "This is where he trained to control Hachibi," Motoi adds. Bee fist bumps King. I stand to the side of Bee and hold me hand out to King. He lightly touches his nose to me hand, acknowledging who I am. He grins at me, "I didn't know you were here with Naruto," Motoi says. I look over my shoulder and nod, "Yeah, He asked me to tag along," I say simply as I climb onto King and sit on the back of his neck. "The girl on fire is what these animals desire," Bee rhymes. The group continues and King and I follow in the back. . We arrive in front of the eight-tails shaped house shortly and I hop off of King. I pat his arm and wave good bye. We enter the familiar house and I bolt for my usual room. I shed my equipment and shoes and curl up on the bed. I hear a light knock, "Enter," I say with my face in the pillow. I hear the door open but don't look back, "I've never seen someone so excited to go to their room," I hear Yammato say. "Too much human interaction," I say as I sit up and face him with the pillow on my lap. "What you did with that gorilla was amazing," he brings up. "A lot of people say that too. They think it's weird how I'm great with animals but awful with people," I plop down on another pillow. "Not much of a people person I see. I still don't know how you and Naruto are as close as you are," he chuckles. "Honestly I don't know either," I shrug. I hear him laugh heartily. "Alright I guess I'll leave you to your recharging.