This is only the Beginning

All of the tailed beasts, save Son, have taken there materialized form at this point. They were no longer just a red chakra beast. "Naruto, what do you want us to do?" I ask. The tailed beasts are forming large black orbs that emit immensely strong forces. "Well right now you should probably get as far away from them as possible because you're not a junchuuriki," he says. I feel a frown fall on my face as he runs off and directs the bijuu chakra orbs away from us.

I bite my thumb and weave a couple hand signs. I slam my palm on the ground and Tatsuo is in front of me. I look up and grin. "Welcome to the fight! I need your help!" I shout up to him. He looks down and nods. I hop onto his back and he takes flight. "Fly to Naruto," I ask and he swoops beside Kurama. I look at Naruto, "If you pull out the rods, I'll distract them. Just tell me whom you are taking the rod out of!" I shout over the sounds of booms and crumbling rock.

"I'm going for all of them at once!" he shouts back. I groan and fly above them all. "Tatsuo, I need the biggest fireball you can make,"

"Got it kid, You want the center of them?" he says in his usual gruff voice. "Yeah," I feel Tatsuo gathering up a huge amount of chakra. "Ready kid," he booms. I wait for each of Naruto's clones to get into place.

"NOW!" I shout and the fireball, roughly the size of a bijuu bomb hits them. The collateral is huge. Rock flies everywhere, fire engulfs the area. "Hono!" I look down and see Naruto's shadow clone. "Let's go pick him up," We land and pick him up. He sits in front of me with a grin, meaning he has an idea. "What is it now?" I ask. "Right now, I'm talking to all of the bijuu and I was wondering if you wanted to join!" I sigh.

"I can't help but feel like I'm intruding. I'm not even a jinchuuriki," I explain. He groans at me, "So? You can still enter that place so you must have some connection to them. Plus I want you to come with me," he add. I roll my eyes. "Alright," I comply. I place my hand on Naruto's shoulder and I enter the bijuu realm for lack of better terms.

Third POV

A girl full of surprises materializes in front of the bijuus and their jinchuuriki. She raises her head and looks at the massive chakras in wonder, "Woah," she mutters. They each look down to her in confusion, "How is she here?" the blue cat beast asks. "This is Hono. I really don't know how or why but she can enter places and I asked her to come and meet you!" he steps a few steps in front of me.

The tailed beasts rack their brains for a possible reason. There is one that sticks out to all of them. But there's no way that she's her, right? She has never been reincarnated before so why now.  "Naruto, I feel like I'm intruding," she says looking quite uncomfortable.

"There must be a reason you can come here with all of us!" Naruto repeats. She crosses her arms and unconsciously ducks behind Naruto. "We gathered here at Yonbi's request. We promised to tell you something for him," a man with slanted eye on top of the slug says.

"Naruto, we will help you. We will accomplish what Yonbi, no Son Goku, had us promise," the two tails says. Each bijuu and Jinchuuriki states their name. "Alright!" Naruto shouts and they all break out of the realm-like place.

First POV

I thank Tastsuo and dismiss him. I approach Gai and Kakashi from behind, "I never got the chance to say hi yet," I say with my hands stuffed in my pockets. They glance at me and smirk. "You tend to do that," Kakashi says. I chuckle and get into battle stance. "To think he could even control the kyuubi to its full capacity. But it seems the situation is just as it was before," Tobi say in a taunting voice.

"Except it's not as same as before! Because they all told me their long and complicated names!" Naruto says with pride. Tobi looked at us puzzled, "Difficult names?"