Ending it All

I wake up in a panic. I whip my head from side to side. Sakura is still out and Kakashi is no where in sight. I get up quickly and run in the direction I remember Naruto going. My head still is foggy but that is the least of issues.

The two were at the valley of end. Each of them missing an arm and panting heavily. They get run at each other again and I set to work. This blow will kill them. I activate the powers given to me at an alarming rate by using almost all of my chakra. My hands shoot out and them slam into the ground. Rock flies everywhere but I still run into the center of it all.

The rocks cutting into didn't even hurt. What would hurt me more would be their death. I locate the two in the rubble and pull them into a clearing one at a time. I deactivate my new ability and start performing vital medical jutsus.

They are alive but barely. I pump endless amounts of chakra into the two until they wake up. "Don't tell me we're in heaven," Naruto grumbles first. I shake my head vigorously. "No, you're still stuck with me," tears spill again. Overwhelmed with emotion that I forgot I had.

"You guys are lucky you almost died otherwise I would have beat the shit out of you," my voice cracks. "Good thing we are then," Naruto chuckles.

"Being beat up by you isn't on my to do list," Sasuke adds. "Naruto! Sasuke, Hono!" I look up and see Sakura and Kakashi hop down to us. I cease the green aura around my hand and let my back fall onto the rock slab.

"Sakura, I kept them alive, I know you can take care of the rest," she nods and starts healing their severed arms. I let my eyes flutter shut, welcoming a sleep without any concerns on my mind.

~~~

I feel someone shake me awake and I sit up. "Let's go get everyone out of infinite tsukiyomi," Sasuke says. I stand up with effort and follow them. Thw three of us go around and release people from the eternal dream.

Each shinobi goes back to their village and so do we. Tsunade makes their prosthetic our of Hashirama's DNA. And Kakashi becomes hokage. Life starts to slowly get back to normal, or as normal as possible. Sasuke was pardoned by Kakashi and he went off doing who knows what. But he promised Sakura he would see her soon.

Naruto and I finally went on that date that we promised before the war. We still worked together on missions as an inseparable duo. Sakura became a medical nin too. She appointed herself as my doctor when I inevitably almost die every other mission.

Eventually Naruto became hokage and also my husband. When he asked about kids, we found out that I was incapable of bearing children due to the intense amount of stress that was put on my body. Sakura set up Hinata as our surrogate mother so the baby nor I was put into danger. And when our little princess was born, she was healthy and happy.

Sakura and Sasuke finally married as well as most of the Konoha 12 and had little gremlins of their own. Hinata frequently came over to spend time with her god-daughter. And all is well. The girl with the scars that was beaten and broken was rebuilt by them.

And the girl with the scars found her place in this wild wild world.

~~END~~

LADIES AND GENTS THIS IS THE END OF IT ALL!!! i LOVE YOU ALL AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR STICKING WITH ME ALL THIS TIME. I AM CURRENTLY WORKING N SEVERAL BOOKS THAT I HOPE YOU CHECK OUT. THERE IS A NARUTO AU, BLACK BUTLER AND AND UPCOMING HAIKYUU. IF YOU WANT I WILL WRITE SOME ONE SHOTS THAT TAKE PLACE AFTER THE WAR.

~UmbrellaChild