Grilled Fish

Slowly Naruto's chakra coat recedes on its own. I grin. "Yeah!" his yell startles me as well and Yamato and Bee. "How did it go? What happened?" Yamato presses. "ya know, this and that," he trails off. Bee nods and fist bumps him. "Whoah-hoah! you pulled that off man?" Bee asks and Naruto nods.  "What do you mean this and that?!" Yamato screeches. "Check out what I can do," he beams literally. A yellow shroud covers him. I see him glare, "You thought you could hide," he scowls. We look at him in confusion. "Can you sense someone's chakra?" Yamato asks. "It's not chakra, It kinda like an evil presence," he points. I notice the feeling when he points it out. "I see what your saying," I confirm. "Something feels... off. Like someone is watching,"

The sword on Bee's back jumps off of his back. Behind the scales is a familiar fish face. I aggressively roll my eyes. They all are shocked and exchange what happen while I stand there annoyed. A flash of yellow and Kisame is in a wall. I nod impressed. "Only other person I've seen do that was the yellow flash," Bee says. "My foot's stuck!" Naruto calls out. I snicker, "Yamato, have fun with that, I haven't gotten any action this whole trip and this fish 'bout to get fileted!" I grin. I hear a groan from all of them.

I dash after Kisame, pushing him farther back. He breaks through the waterfall and I see him go flying. I decide to take that as a sign to detour around the waterfall. Kisame is in the rubble that seems to form wherever I go. Sameda bites onto bee's shoulder. "Easy there buddy," he tries to calm him. "He's absorbing your chakra!" I alert them. Kisame lets go of the sword and gets out of the water. I step away from the group, ready to run. When their attacks drive him away, I stay on his tail.

He jumps into the water and I jump after him. He summons a shark just as I land on top of him. He stumbles with my legs wrapped around his neck. He tries prying me off but I throw off his balance and make him fall, I jump off of him as he falls. I punch him in the stomach for good measure as Gai arrives. "You are persistent aren't you? I expected it from her but not you," he groans. "That scroll contains secret information that must not be shared!" Gai chants.

"You know you're fighting on my turf right?" he smirks. I stand on the water behind him. "Good thing everywhere is my turf," I kick him in the mouth. Gai uses the opening and attacks. I decide to get off the water Gai fights Kisame for my benefit. I pout to myself, Gai stole my fight! I feel a shock wave from Gai and it sends my back a few yards. I watch the battle between the waves. When the waves calm, Gai is standing above Kisame. I trot over to the two and pick up Kisame after Gai punched him again. I throw him over my shoulder and walk off the water. "Do you need any-" I cut Gai off. "I got him," I say, slightly offended. I go ahead of him and snicker, "What are you snickering about now kid?" Kisame hisses. "You over my shoulder carrying you off," I smirk. "You're a piece of work kid," I smirk wider. "And you're not?" I counter. He groans.

Yamato puts him in wood stocks when I toss him off of me. I notice he was unconscious. I sit on top of the stocks with my legs crossed."I'm going to try and get information out of him," one of the ninja with us says and he puts his hands on Kisame's forehead. Suddenly his eyes snap open and blood rushes out of his mouth. He shakes the ninja's hand off in fury. "He bit his own tongue to regain consciousness! I can't get any information out of him now," he informs. I see him look up at me and grunt. He shoots his head to the side.

I quickly get off the stocks just as he rips them open growling. Wood splinters fly everywhere. "Take him alive! We can get info out of him!" the ninja says. Gai punches him but his hand gets stuck in his water prison. "He's in a weakened state," the same ninja says. "We didn't miss that," I snap. I see him summon a shark. I start pulling on Gai's arm, "What are you doing?! Naruto yells alarmed. "Saving his life dammit!" I pull his arm free as the shark circles Kisame. Gai lands on my and I groan. The sound of rushing water stops and blood splatters the ground. I push Gai off of me and stand up. "Taking him alive was never an option," I say flatly. "He called his own shark to eat him," Yamato says.

"Is he really dead?" Motoi asks. "Even if he were to survive the inital attack, he'd die from blood loss," I answer. "The poor guy is cryin'. He ain't coming back," Bee pets Sameda. "He must have been around for awhile. We should see how much he recorded," the ninja says. "Just burn it," I say. "You're right," Gai unrolls the scroll. Tons of water pressure is released. "Water Prisons!" Yamato shouts. "No shit!" I growl. I get swept into a water prison with a shark in it. The shark with the actual info is getting away "Fucking great," I mutter. I decide to make a risky move in order to get out.

I output a huge amount of fire chakra, dispelling the prison. I run after the land shark. My luck. I chase him to the ocean and swim after him. I opt for running on the water for speed purposes. But I feel myself tiring quickly. My vision becomes cloudy and I'm forced to stop. I walk on water until I reach the sand bank. I let my self sink. The water is up to my shoulders. I pause, regaining my vision and trudge through the water.

I finally get to shore when the others arrive, out of the water prisons. I collapse on my back as soon as I got to dry land.  I breathe heavily with my eyes closed. "Hono! Are you alright?" I hear Naruto running towards me. "I'm okay, just dumb," I say between breaths. "Your chakra is almost gone! What the hell did you do back there?" Yamato notices.

"I released a shit ton of chakra," I regain normal breathing. "Is that why you got out of the water prison so quick?" Naruto asks. I nod and they all groan. "I need to get up but that takes so much work," I mumble. "Gimmie your hands," I hold my hands out and Naruto drags me off the ground. I groan and rotate my shoulder. "Don't Naruto and I need to go?" I ask. "They must stay on the island it is safer here," Motoi says. I roll my eyes. "I don't know about them but I'm not a jinchuuriki and the Kage's need me," I state roughly. "How are you going to get there? We need the boat to stay with us," Yamato says. "Your right, you guys need away to get back too..." I brighten up when I get an idea. I bite my thumb, drawing blood and weave some hand signs. "Summoning Jutsu," I say calmly as I slam my palm in the sand. Red feathers appear in front of us. I start feeling weak again but I stay standing, "H-hey Tatsuo," I call out to him. He looks down and is taken aback, "Whoa! What happened to you? You look awful!" he booms. "Really boosting my self-confidence," I groan. "I need to get back to the Leaf Village. The kages need me there and I can't take the boat because they need it," I tell him. "Aren't you the one who trained her?" Naruto asks. Tatsuo nods, "And your the kid who fought Pein," he acknowledges. He grins and nods. "Who are the rest of them?" Tatsuo asks. "Yamato is part of team 7, he's the onw with the brown hair and weird head thing. Motoi lives on this island, he's the one with the black marking on his nose. Killer Bee is the Jinchuuriki of Hannabi, who is helping Naruto. He's the one with the sunglasses and cloud headband. Gai is the one laying down in pain. And I honestly the don't know the guy with the black hair," I tell him. He nods. "I shoul-" I feel myself starting to fall.

I feel Naruto catch me before, "You should get rest," he said. I nod, complying. I snake my arms around his neck and hug him. I stand on my tiptoes as he wraps his arms around my waist, "Be safe, okay?" he asks. "You too, don't go overboard with the nine-tails stuff," I mutter. "Don't release the Kraken with out supervision. Control the Kraken," I hear the smirk in his voice. I sputter out a laugh and drop my hands to my knee. Naruto snickers and then starts laughing too. My laughter and his ring out as everyone else looks at us strangely. I wipe a stray tear from laughing, "What?" I ask. "I don't think I've heard you laugh non-sarcastically before," Yamato says. "I have!" Naruto beams. I roll my eyes and elbow his ribs, "We don't talk about it," I jokingly hiss. He grins at me. 'Now you rest!" he points to Tatsuo. I climb onto his back and wave goodbye.

"You know how to get back to the village right?" I ask. "Of course I do. Now as he said, rest. I'll keep you safe, you won't fall, I'm too big anyway," Tatsuo reassures knowing my concerns. I thank him and curl up on his back, falling asleep.