New Neighbor

Nova Baska's P.O.V

"Come back here you slut" My dad yelled as I ran away from him hiding in a coat closet.

My dad is about to punish me for not making his damn Mac and cheese right he said I made it to cheesy.

"I found you you little bitch" he said while opening the closet door.

He dragged me out by my hear while I just screamed at him to stop. He started kicking me in my stomach immediately.

"This is what you get for fucking up my damn dinner you little whore." He spat at me with hatred in his eyes.

He then pulled me up to my feet by my hair and punched me right in the eye I fell down immediately and put my hand over my eye knowing that was gonna leave a huge bruise tomorrow.

"I am going out for a meeting don't fuck up anything" he yelled while walking out of the house and slamming the door.

I just sat there crying and crying until I couldn't cry anymore. I got up and decided to go upstairs to my room and check the damage. I looked in the mirror and gasped at what I saw all around my left eye was already purple damn do I bruise easily. I left my bathroom and went straight into my room I fell on to my bed about to fall asleep until I heard music it was faint but I heard it.

I got up and checked what was going on our new neighbors were throwing a party literally the bastards just moved in yesterday and they are already throwing parties.

I decided to just watch Netflix and not mind the music I could barley hear it anyways. I picked Mean Girls and fell asleep watching it. God do I love that movie I thought before I drifted off into a beautiful darkness.

I woke up the next morning bright and early and five am. I went downstairs cooked eggs and bacon and left some for my dad so he doesn't beat me when I come home from school. I ran back upstairs took a 20 minute shower and brushed my teeth. Then I did my makeup I had to wear a lot to cover up my bruise on my eye.I decided to wear a black crop top and black ripped skinny jeans with black ankle booties and just leave my hair naturally down.

I decided to wear a black crop top and black ripped skinny jeans with black ankle booties and just leave my hair naturally down

I left trying to make any noise I walked outside to my baby Glen Coco as I call her. She's a white BMW i8 and I just love her.

While I was walking over to her I turned my head because I heard some music to the right I see a very sexy guy who is working on his motorcycle shirtless and I can't help but look at how beautiful his tattoos are

While I was walking over to her I turned my head because I heard some music to the right I see a very sexy guy who is working on his motorcycle shirtless and I can't help but look at how beautiful his tattoos are. He's beautiful also might I add.

As I was thinking this all he turns his head and looks at me. I smile at him and he just looks at me intensely making me feel a bit uncomfortable so I just turn my head and keep walking to Glen Coco. Once I reach her I unlock her a take a step back while the doors open up. And I hop in pressing a button once I get in to close the doors. I press the button that starts my beautiful baby and drive off.

When I reach campus it is already 8:45 witch is perfect because my firsts class is at 9. I have four classes today two are medical and one is math while another is chemistry. I have school three times a week. So my schedule is pretty free to just study and hang out with friends.

"Hey Nova" I hear a voice say from behind me and turn around to see my best friend Quinn.

We have been best friends since we were in eighth grade. She is so beautiful I swear she could be a model she has brown almost black hair with beautiful brown eyes and has a beautiful brown skin tone.

"Hey bestie" I say.

"What class are you headed to?" She asks.

"I am on my way to B wing for medical you?" I ask.

"I am going to B wing also for sports medicine" she says with a smile.

"Ok let's go I have class soon and I really don't want to be late" I say looking at the time it's already 8:50

"Ok let's go Superstar" she's says intertwining our arms. She has called my superstar since basically forever.

"How are you and Landen doing?" I ask on our way to the B wing.

"Really good actually he is throwing a party on Friday and you have to come with." She says. Landen is her long time boyfriend of three years.

"Sounds great see you later Bear." I say waking to my building while she walks to hers.

"Have fun Superstar" she shouts right back as I walk in to my building.

I go to my class and make it just as the professor walks in.

After school

I am driving home from Starbucks because I was really hungry I went there after school and got some delicious food with a eighth pink cake pops and a Carmel frappé. Bear (Quinn) and I also went shopping so I have a ton of bags in my trunk too.

I arrive home at 4 o'clock my dad won't be home until 9 thank Jesus. I hop out of the car and grab my Starbucks bag and frappé. I the go and get my bags and when I open the trunk I realize I have way to many bags I have 28 to be exact and I realize I can't carry these all in on one trip.

"Can I help you?" A deep voice asks from behind me and I scream because the guy scared the shit out of me.

I turn around to see the hot guy from this morning and nearly pass out he is so God damn fine holy shit.

"Thank you for offering but I can get it." I say giving him a small smile.

"I don't care if you can get them or not I am going to help you either way." He says in a authoritative tone.

"Can I at least know your name?" I ask.

"It's Hunter" he says while grabbing all of my bags.

"I am Nova" I say back as he follows me into my house when we get to the porch I unlock the door and we walk in.

"You can just set those there" I say pointing to a spot on the living room floor.

"Thank you Hunter"I sat when he sets them a down and turns back around to look at me.

"No problem Nova." He says while still staring at me.

"It's rude to stare"I say to him jokingly.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" He asks me catching me off guard.

"Not that it's any of your business but no I do not." I reply back.

"Good" he says.

He walked to the door and then turned around and said.

"Friday night 8 o'clock I will be picking you up and dress nice." He says while closing my front door.

I was kinda pissed he thought he could just command me to go on a date with him without even asking. I have a part to go to on Friday I sure as hell will not be going on this so called 'date'. I think to myself.