Clubbing

Hunter Chance's P.O.V

I have been working this whole week while Nova has been at classes or with Quinn. I keep think about the promise I made her, I can't think why I would even wait three years if she asked me to quit right now I would without a second thought. I will do anything for her.

I walked out of my office which unfortunately I have been in all day and walk up to our bedroom. When I get up there I don't see my princess which is weird because she said she would be up here.

"NOVA" I yell, I am getting a little worried.

"In the bathroom" she yells back. I almost sprint to the bathroom to walk in and see her doing her hair plus makeup.

"Why are you getting ready?" I asked a bit confused.

"I am going out with Quinn tonight" she says.

"Can I please come with I don't want anyone thinking they can have you." I say getting really defensive.

"Sure since Quinn and Charlie are going together it's a date." She said while putting on mascara.

"I am gonna take a shower" I say while stripping off my clothes. Halfway through my shower Nova walks out probably to pick out her outfit the. Something dawns on me.

We haven't had sex. I mean sure she has given me a blowjob and I have eaten her out but we have never gone any further than me sticking a couple fingers inside her. I wonder if she's ready or if she wants to wait, which I am perfectly fine with. It would make it more special if we had sex together on our wedding day. Which we will someday hopefully have.

I can't even imagine being able to call her not only mine but me wife. One day I vow I will call her my wife and the mother of my children. Holy shit we are gonna have kids together I can't wait until we are both ready. Three years and I will be ready hopefully she will too.

As I think that I turn off the water and hop out the shower putting a red towel around me.

I walk to our closet to see Nova standing on her side of the closet where all her clothes are and I just smile

I walk to our closet to see Nova standing on her side of the closet where all her clothes are and I just smile. She is also wearing a red towel and she looks fine as hell.

"Babe what do you think I should wear?" She asks while turning around to look at me.

"I don't know but I know something you shouldn't be wearing." I say with a devilish smirk appearing on my lips.

I walk over to her and pick her up and put her on the table on the closet. I stand between her thighs and run my hands on her inner thighs while she moans making me get hard almost instantly.

I take off her towel and leave wet sloppy kisses all over her neck to her beautiful round breasts I suck on her nipples making her moan out my name. My hard on was staring to painfully hurt, as if she knew that she put her hands on my waist and my towel dropped to the floor. She jerked me off so well, while I  stick a finger inside her. We are both moaning and groaning so loud that I have never been more thankful for soundproof walls. Then we both cum at the Same exact time.