The calm before the storm

Nova Baska's P.O.V

I opened my eyes and then immediately closed them again the sun was very bright outside and it was coming through one of Hunters many windows.

I thought about what happened last night and what he did to me and I got wet just thinking about it. I mean he really turned me on last night. I can't even believe I let him do it again and again and again and it went on all day and night. I have only known him for a couple of days and I am letting him touch me where I have never been touched before. He probably thinks I am a slut I know if I were him I would.

I took his arm off my waist then I turned over to face him and put his arm around me again so he doesn't wake up and get mad. Wait what the hell am I saying I need to leave while I still can I have to see my dad so I can get my beating then I can come back because if I wait to get my beating after the week is up I know he will end up killing me.

I gave Hunter a slight kiss and got up and out of bed without him noticing I put a plush pillow in my spot so he won't realize I am gone. I then open our bedroom door and walk out closing it silently behind me. I then walk done the steps to the front door. My stomach has been feeling so much better since he wrapped it yesterday.

I then walked out of the house. Blowing out a breath of air that I didn't know I was holding in. I then walked over to my house. I stopped at my front door I realized just how scared I am so I have decided to just get some clothes and try to avoid my dad. I then put in our code and opened the front door.I then walked in closing the door behind me and before I can get five steps up the stairs to get my clothes I hear a voice.

"Where have you been?" I heard my dad ask from our living room.

"Um... I-I stayed at a friends h-house"I say stuttering a bit.

"What friend?"

"Quinn"

"Don't lie to me you little bitch." He said just as he came over to where I was and punched me in the same eye he punched me on last time and I went falling done the five steps I got up on the stairs and the wall stopped my tumbling time. And then a pain hit my chest and it hurt really badly.

"Daddy please don't" I say barley above a whisper.

"Don't fucking talk" he yelled.

He then picked me up only to punch me again in the same eye (left). I fell to the floor again and he hit me again this went on for a while before he got tired of that and started kicking me in my stomach and oh my lanta dos that fucking hurt. At this pony I can't op n my left eye my stomach is killing me and the pain I have in my chest is unbearable.

"Go clean yourself up" He said. And when he didn't see me moving he picked me up and placed me on my own two feet.

"NOW" He yells in my face.

I immediately go upstairs and pack a bag of clothes and I walk back downstairs when I hear the door slam shut I walk to the front door and look around the house realizing I know what I have to do.

I immediately go into my fathers private office and go to the huge safe that holds our passports, social security cards, and information to our bank accounts. I know the password is a HE say that he and my mom got married so I put it in. 11/18/94. And then it popped open.

I took my social security card out and my passport also I took out the five hundred thousand dollars he keeps in here for emergency and I take out my bank information. I then leave and right when I get to the front door the pain in my chest is really really starting to burn it feels like knives.

I then open my front door and see Hunter standing on the porch.

"What happened?" He asked way to calmly. The calm before the storm is what he is.

"I had to get some clothes among other stuff." I say looking down at the ground.

"Why didn't you just ask me I would have gotten the stuff for you" he says sweetly. And that's when it hit me he was acting so calm about it because he hasn't seen the bruises yet or the fact that I can't open my left eye its swollen shut that much I know.

"Princess look up" he said as he put his finger under my chin and pushed my head up. My eye then came face to face with his angry ones.

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?" He yelled making me jump back.

"Well um..... I he I d-don't know" I said stuttering a lot.

"he's a dead man. I will not let anyone hurt you not now not ever. I need you to tell me where he is ok princess?" He ask cupping my face as I wince.

"You can't right now he is at work please just don't kill him." I ask while a couple tears escape.

"Princess I will do absolutely anything for you but this I have to do I have to kill him." He says.

"Then I can't be with you" I say barley above a whisper. The tears coming on like niagra falls at this point.

"Fine fine I won't kill him ok?" He ask while wiping some tears away.

"Promise?" I ask.

"Promise" he says looking me right in the eye.