Something to tell you

Nova Baska's P.O.V

When we got back home I didn't recognize it at all. Then I say the English flag and almost screamed we are in EUROPE.

"Uh.. Babe where are we? I ask acting stupid.

"We are in Paris princess" he replies back with a smile.

If he weren't driving I would fuck him here and know.

"Why?" I ask.

"I just knew you always wanted to come here that's all." He says as of this were nothing.

We are in fucking PARIS. I have never loved him more than right now. I can't believe he would bring me here just 'because' I love him so much. Once we pull into a nice penthouse we get out and Hunter gets our bags and we head inside.

"Babe I have to go somewhere ok?I will be right back there will be guys right outside this door so don't worry."

"Why are you leaving?" I ask dumbfounded.

"I have to pick something up." Is al he says before he leaves. Rude much. I wonder what's up with him.

I just unpack our bags like its normal and take a shower and change into one of his shirts. I then lay down and FaceTime Quinn. Telling her what's been going on and where I am. Also I asked her about Charlie and they are doing great.

I walk downstairs to the kitchen and cook some Fettichine Alfredo. Once I sit down and start eating it Hunter walks in.

"Hey princess." He says acting as if he wasn't gone for two fucking hours doing God knows what.

"Where were you? You were gone for two hours." I ask.

"I had to pick something up." Is all he said before he walked over to me picking me up and kissing me.

"You know I love you right?" He says.

"Yup. And I hope you know how much I love you." I said totally forgetting that I was mad he left without telling me where he was going.

"Let's go to bed princess" he says kissing me.

"Okay." I say in between kisses.

I woke up to my stomach feeling sick I immediately got up trying not to wake Hunter and went to the bathroom and puked. I then realized I am late and by late I mean late.

I got dressed and grabbed Hunters keys and wallet. I walked outside praying the guys weren't here and they weren't thank God. I then hopes on Hunters car and drove to the closet drug store.

Once I arrived Hunter kept calling me but I kept declining them. I got out and went to the area where the lady said they kept the test. And I bought one then I went to there bathroom. And used it.

I waited and waited, it felt like a hour when in reality it was three minutes. I then closed my eyes and then picked it up and opened my eyes to be meant with a positive sign.

I cried,I am so happy I have always wanted kids and Hunter will be the perfect dad, I can't wait to tell him.

I then put the test on hunters hoodie that I am wearing and walked to the car and drove back to the house. Thank God for his gps in his car or I would have gotten lost a million times. I walk into the house and up the stairs to our room but not before I see that the living room is thrashed same with the walls upstairs there are a bunch of holes in them. What the hell happened?

"Why? Why God? Why did she leave me? Oh why?" I hear Hunter and I walk into our room to see him in the ground crying.

"Baby" I whisper. I didn't think he heard me until he looked at me. He got up immediately and picked me up squeezing me so hard while kissing me all over.

"Where did you go?" He ask as he pulls his face away from my cheek.

"I thought you left me." He said his voice cracking at the end. I whipped his tears off and told him to go to the bathroom I got the first aid kit out and started fixing his wounds. Ah Memories.

"I would never ever leave you." I say.

"Where did you go then?" He ask with tear streamed cheeks.

"How about we have dinner somewhere fancy tonight and I will tell you then." I say with a smile.

"Perfect because I want to tell you something too, well more like aka you something." He said a smile appearing on his face.