Date night

Hunter's P.O.V

It is already Friday and I can't wait for Nova and I to go on our date. I have been watching her all week and it helps that she keeps her curtains open in her room. She is so fucking perfect.

The first time I saw her walk out of her house and get in her car I knew she was mine right then and oh God when she smiled at me I almost died her smile is absolutely perfect she has a beautiful smile.

I had my guys look into her. She graduated high school early witch means she is smart and intelligent. I also saw that her farther is the Steven Baska he is a amazing lawyer I should know he is my lawyer.

I am getting ready for my date I decided to wear a Clavin Klein sweatshirt with ripped skinny jeans with a pair of sunglasses I also put gel in my hair.

It was already 7:50 so I decided to head over to her house. I go to my black lambo that I call Flicka. I drive next door to her house and park the car and get outside of it and go and knock on her door.

She answers it and I immediately look at what she is wearing white shoes with a tank top looking shirt but it has many cut outs and shows off more of her body. And I notice that she is wearing very short shorts.

 And I notice that she is wearing very short shorts

"What are you wearing?" I ask angrily.

"What are you doing her?" She questions.

"We have a date tonight don't you remember?"

"No we actually don't you never let me give you a answer." She says sternly.

"Than what's your answer?" I ask.

"No I can't go on a date with you my friend invited me to a party and I promised her I would go so I can't go on a date with you tonight sorry. We are just gonna have to rain check this little 'date'" she says.

"I can come with you to the party."I say to her silently begging she will let me.

"Sorry but I rather you not." She says to me coldly.

"Ok babe you must not realize who the fuck you are talking to do you?"

"Do I what?"she ask.

"Do you realize who you are talking to?" I question.

"Um....Hunter?" She says but it sounds more like a question.

"You are talking to Hunter Chance baby so I suggest you get your pretty little ass in the damn car and call your friend and rain check your little date now." I say impatiently.

"You are Hunter Chance the gang leader?" She questions.

"Sure am babe now hurry up let's go." I say. Taking her hand in mine and dragging her out from her house and push her into the car gently. I shut her door and run to the drivers side and get in. I buckle myself up and start the car.

"Where would you like to go princess?" I ask sweetly.

"Um... How about a restaurant I am starving." She says shakily. Maybe I shouldn't have told her who I am but I just needed her to understand that she needs to listen to me.

"I know the perfect place." I say while smiling from ear to ear.

"Ok" she mumbles.

We ended up going to a somewhat fancy restaurant. I learned so much about her like how she what's to be a ob -gyn. She is so sweet and kind I think I might be falling for her.

"Since we are done with are date can you bring me to my friends party now?" She asks.

"Sure" I say while we both get into my car and drive away.

Once we get to the party I can already tell it's pretty wild I can even see at least four people already passed out on the lawn and it's only eleven.

"Well I will see you later." Nova says trying to get out of my car but I grab her wrist and pull her back to face me.

"If you think I am letting you go in there dressed like that with a bunch of hormonal teenage boys then you must be crazy. I am going with." I announce getting out of the car with her.

"But-"

"But nothing you're officially mine witch means we will be together most of the time and it also means you won't talk to any other guys do you understand?" I ask.

"You must be crazy I am not yours I am my own damn self plus I literally just met you and you're a gang leader you actually could be crazy." She says while walking into the party.

"I am only crazy for you." I say while grabbing her hand as she winces.

"Why do you do that?" I ask.

"Do what?" She asks innocently.

"Why do you wince of shake when someone touches you?"I ask.

"Let's just go"

"No tell me now."

Silence

"Does someone hit you Nova?" I ask. She looks up immediately when i say that and looks like she is about to cry.

"WHO?" I yell loudly.

"Stop you are gonna make a scene" she almost whispers.

"Everyone here is either drunk or passes out already I doubt they will care about are little 'scene' " I say putting air whatever's as I say scene.

"I have to go" she says walking into the party.

And so do I but I can't find her I look everywhere in the living room, bathrooms, out back, even upstairs.
And I can't find her it's already 1 am it's been at least an hour since she walked away from me.

I decide to just drive to her house to see if she got a ride home or not. And just when I pulled into my driveway a car pulled into hers and she got out and walked inside her house. At least now I know she is safe.

But she never answered my question about who hits her I mean I know it couldn't be her dad I have known him since I was 12 he is like a second father to me he wouldn't hurt his only daughter.

Right?