Movie night

Hunter Chance's P.O.V

After what happened I picked Nova up and brought her to my house. I layer her down and told her to take a nap.

So as of right now my Princess is sleeping while I plot on how to hurt her father. I never should have promised her I wouldn't kill him but since I already have I have no choice but to abide by the promise.

"So what's the plan?" Alex ask.

"We're gonna kill him that's the plan right?" Charlie says.

"We can't"I say.

"What do you mean we 'can't' we can do whatever we want." Nate says while they all shake there heads agreeing to what he just said.

"No we can't I promised her I won't kill him." I say.

"For fuck sake why the hell would you promise that?" Charlie says while raising his voice.

"Because if I didn't she will leave me"

"You are a fucking gang leader and you are scared about her leaving my God" Alex says.

"You are so whipped" Nate says.

"You could just force her to stay" Charlie says while thinking about a plan.

"I want her to want to be here. I don't want to force her." I say.

"Just get rid of her and get some other girl." Alex suggest.

"WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU SAY SOMETHING SO STUPID" I yell to him.

"Boss you are gonna wake her up if you keep yelling like that" Nate says.

"How the fuck would she wake up if we have sound proof walls you dumbass." I say to Nate while glaring at all of these fucktards.

"I forgot sorry." Nate says innocently.

"I am done with this bullshit you guys figure out a plan I will be upstairs with my princess." I say getting out of my chair. And walking out of my home office.

I head upstairs only to see Nova sitting sitting there while eating marshmallow fruit loops and watching Cinderella not the old one but the new one that just came out in 2015.

"Hey princ-"

"Shut the hell up this is my favorite part."

I walk over to the bed and take off my shirt and pants so I am only my boxers. I lay done beside her and watch Cinderella with her.

"God I hate this movie" I say in a bored tone.

"Well this movie hate you too" she says while glaring at me and I know I just pissed her off.

"Sorry Cinderella I love this movie" I say trying to act all cute and innocent.

She pauses the movie and turns around to face me.

"Did you just call me Cinderella?" She ask.

"Uh yeah" I say

She leans in and give me a huge kiss.

"Why thank you Prince Charming." She says while turning around and going back to the damn movie.

We ended up watching Cinderella, Creed, Batman v. Superman, sex in the city 2, and we finished off the night with step brothers.