I really fucked up

Hunter Chance's P.O.V

I am currently making out with Brie, she's a girl I used to fuck so I called her up. I don't know why I even called her maybe the fact that Nova won't answer her damn phone or because I just simply wanted a good fuck. But I can't do this, I need to stop and get my priorities together. And right now Nova should be my only priority.

"Stop I can't do this." I say while pulling away from her.

"Why not?" She asks dumbfounded.

"I-I  love someone and I can't do this to her she means too much to me. I can't hurt her like this, I just can't." I say all in one breath.

I get up and leave Brie there honestly I am so done with her. I head downstairs to where the guys are.

"Hey Hunter, where is Nova she said she would help me with a girl problem." Alex asks.

"You are having girl problems?" I ask dumbfounded.

"Well I want to settle down like you have with Nova and she said she the perfect girl in mind." Alex says smiling back like a idiot.

"About Nova-"

"Did you cheat on her?" Nate ask while shoving popcorn in his mouth.

"Yes" I admit while looking down at the floor.

They all take there attention off the TV and look at me with wide eyes and open mouths.

"With who?" Charlie asks.

"Brie." I reply back while still looking at the floor.

"When?" Charlie's asks yet another fucking question.

"Well I just left her in my room." I say right back.

"Holy Shit you really fucked up." Nate says.

"What?" I ask looking up at them all again.

"She was here she walked past us and went to your room and then she walked right back down the stairs and just left." Alex says back.

"When?" I ask worried that she might have seen my make out session with Brie, which if I am being real she probably did see.

"She left about a hour ago." Nate says.

I don't say anything back I just run out the door and to my car once I am in my car I call Brian. He is part of my gang and can track down anybody in 10 minutes.

"I need the address of Quinn  Starkey." I say and then hang up not waiting for a reply.

I know she has to be there Quinn is her best friend and if she's not then Quinn will know where to find her.

I really fucked up.

Brian texts back the address and I speed off to Quinn's house. When I arrive I pull into her drive way and walk up to her small little house. I knock on the door and Quinn almost immediately answers it.

"Hi, I know you don't know me and have never met me but I-" I get cut off with a small little sting on my left cheek.

"I know exactly who you are you worthless piece of shit. I can't believe you would do that to Nova. She actually fucking trusted you and then you go and pull this shit on her as if her life wasn't fucked up enough." Quinn spits at me with venom laced in her voice.

"I-" I then get cut off again when Quinn's phone ring she clothes the door in my face while answering it.

Well great that didn't go how I wanted it to.

Then out of nowhere Quinn swings  the door open and I see she is crying.

"Novas in the hospital."

And that's when my heart shatters into a million pieces.