I promise to give you another chance.

Nova Baska's P.O.V

I don't really know why I did it. I guess I just thought everything was going so well then life slapped me like a bitch.

I tried to kill myself I was sitting in my bathtub with cut wrist bleeding everywhere and I was happy at that moment everything was perfect I we gonna see my mom and leave this hell hole I call a life.

But my plan didn't go as wanted apparently my old maid came by to check on the house and found me and called 911.

So now here I am sitting in a damn hospital room staring into space. I really really wish my plan worked out.

Yet again another thing I failed at.

I couldn't even myself God I am so pathetic. Who can't even get one thing right in there life's, yeah I guess I can't.

A couple hours later

I woke up to a warm feeling on my left hand. I opened my eyes slowly adjusting to the light and saw that it was Hunter he was sleeping while holding my hand. What make him think he has the right to show up here? He caused this can't he see that I trie killing myself to take away the pain I felt that he brought.

I was just about to go back asleep when I heard a voice.

"He's been here all fucking day." And then Charlie came out from the shadows.

"Why?" I ask. Confused to the fact that he would be with me and not that other bitch.

"Oh my fucking God, because he loves u. He fucked up really badly I know I realize but he didn't mean to-"

"He didn't mean to?" I ask.

"That's a fucking joke he didn't mean to my ass everyone has a choice and life and he took his I don't give a fuck if he meant to, he did and that's all that matters." I say tears about to fall.

"He-"

"Get the fuck out I sang do this just leave." I say closing my eyes then opening them again to see Charlie gone. I still feel that warm feeling on my hand and hear little peaceful snores and it makes me smile.

God I think I love him but I can't be with someone who hurts me.

"Hunter I know you can't hear me say this so that's why I am saying it but I love you and I pray to God you have good excuse because I will take anything at this point I just want to be with you and it would have made shot so much easier if you just didn't cheat on me." I choke. I am balling my eyes out so much.

"I love you too princess and I am so sorry I just was pissed that you weren't answering your damn phone. And I know that's not a good enough reason but baby let me make it up to you. I beg of you just one more chance and I promise I won't fuck if up I promise my princess. I love you so much."He says looking up at me with tear stained checks. I can't believe he just heard what I said.

"But-"

"No buts princess I just need a yes or no. Will you please be with me for as long as I live?" He asks barley being able to talk due to how much he was crying and it made me cry more knowing I caused those tears.

I looked down and I just thought. What if this is a game? What if he doesn't really love me? I am overthinking this but am I? I need to know he will be there for me at all times and not fuck a girl just because I wants answering my God damn phone.

"Please?" I look up and see tears running down his checks and I bend down and whip them away and give tiny kisses all over his checks which brings a smile to his face.

"Is that a yes?" He asks jokingly.

"I promise to give you another chance." I say and look into his beautiful eyes.

"God I love you." I hear him whisper.

"I love you too my Prince Charming."

Sorry this is such a short chapter. My friend is in the hospital right now and I just had to do something to get it off my mind I have been crying for like a hour. I am about to go see her right now. But anyways I hope you like the chapter.😀