The doctors appointment

Nova Baska's P.O.V

I ended up getting a ride from Ashley one of my friends last night. And when I got home let's say it wasn't pretty my dad was already drunk so he ended up beating me for coming home late.

My stomach really hurts because that's where he kept kicking and punching me. So I got up from my comfy bed and when I did I had to stop myself from screaming my stomach hurts so badly.

I walk into my bathroom and lift up my shirt that I wore to bed last night. And what I see is horrendous I have black, blue, purple, and even green busies it looked awful but it didn't even com close to how it felt especially when I walked.

Thank God it's Saturday and I don't have classes or else I don't think I could go.

I got dressed so I could go shopping a little get food and go to the doctors to see what up with my stomach.

I decided to wear a grey/pink sweater with black ripped skinny  jeans with black ankle booties. I left my hair down to its naturally wavy state. And put on a lot of makeup seeing as my eye was still black/blue. Picture up above🔝🔝.

I walked out of the house trying to be as quiet as possible witch was really hard considering I wanted to scream every time I moved.

I walked outside to Glen Coco and when I was about half way there I felt arms wrap around my stomach and I screamed in pain. Holy shit did that hurt.

"I am so sorry are you ok did I hurt you?" A deep voice ask so I turn around and guess who it is.

Surprise surprise it's Hunter. Can't he just back the fuck off.

"What the hell do you want?" I ask with venom in my voice. Last night I almost told him that my dad beats me after only knowing him for a couple hours I was about to tell him my deepest darkest secret not even Bear knows. I know I have to push him away or else I just might end up telling him everything. Plus he kills people for a living I can't be with someone who kills and doesn't even care.

"Look I-"

"Can't you just stay away from me I don't like you and I especially don't wanna be with you." I spat.

"Well to bad baby girl because I have already fallen for you witch means you are already mine." He says with a smile plastered on to his face.

"Whatever I am leaving now." I announce as I turn around and walk to my car and right when the doors open I hop in and drive off leaving him just standing on my driveway.

I go get Starbucks first. My God due I love Starbucks I get ten pink pink cake pops I basically live off of there cake pops.

I then go to the mall and as I get out of my car I feel like someone I watching me or following me. But I don't know I might just be bat shit crazy.

I continue to walk into the mall having that same feeling but I just shake it off then go shopping. I go to Nike then under armour then American eagle then PINK and I finish up at Victoria Secret. I get a couple bras and thongs from there. God I love shopping.

As I walk out of the mall with my 15 bags I have I have that feeling again that I am being watched. But who would what to stalk me right?