Shopping with him

Nova Baska's P.O.V

Once we got out to Hunters car we drove to campus it was about a 25 minute drive and once we got there I turned my body so I was facing him and looked him right in the eye and said.

"You can't come with me." I say. And right when I say that I see hurt and anger flash in his eyes.

"Why not?" He says sounding a little angry.

"I am not ready for people to find out about us." I state.

"Why? Hmm... Is it because you don't like me?" He asks hurt is visible in his eyes at this very moment. I immediately cup his face with my hands and say.

"No it's not that in fact I like you a lot"

"Then why?" He says.

"You're a gang leader and I just don't want people think-"

"Who gives a shit what people think the only opinion you should worry about is your own a opinion" He says cutting me off from what I say.

"Still how about I go in there and you can wait for me or you can-"

"I will wait" He says a small smile appearing on his face.

"Ok I will be out soon" I say.

"Ok have fun princess" he says while he gives me a small yet passionate kiss.

"Bye" and with that I get out of the car and head to class.

"Who was that?" Quinn asks me as I walk with her to the building our classes take place in.

"No one" I say hoping she won't keep asking me.

"He didn't look like no one to me especially when you guys kissed." She says winking at me.

"Um.. His name is Hunter" I say.

"What his last name? So I can stalk him." She says and I immediately tense up.

"Uh.. His name is Hunter Chance" I say kinda mumbling it.

"I am sorry what did you just say because it sounded a lot like you just said Hunter Chance as in the notorious gang leader who kills without mercy?" She says with wide eyes.

"Maybe" I mumble again.

"Holy shit you have to brake up with him." She says.

"I can't." I state.

"Can't or won't?" She says with raised eyebrows.

"I don't know just give me some time ok?" I say.

"It's your heart being broken not mine just don't come crying to me when he fucks up unless you want an 'I told you so'" she says walking away from me and to her class.

Once I get done with my first two classes I go out to the car because I have a break between and I am hungry. I get into the car and buckle up and turn my body to Hunter to see him looking at me.

"I am starving and since I have a break between my classes I thought that we could go to Starbucks really quick?" I ask sweetly.

"Of course" He says than kisses me.

After we get lunch I go back to class and once I am done I walk to the car.

"Ok let's go to the mall" I say while buckling my seat beat.

"Ok sounds good" he says then gives me a quick peck and drives to the mall.

"Before we get out we need to talk about the 'rules'" he says looking me dead in the eye.