The next chapter in my life!

Hunter Chance's P.O.V

We were both getting ready for dinner tonight and I couldn't wait I was shaking with excitement. I also can't wait for what her news is too.

"Baby you ready?" I yell to her. I am downstairs putting the ring in my pocket while she is upstairs.

"I am here." She says causing me to turn around and look at her.

She was wearing a beautiful short dress that's had sparkles on the top and is plain on the bottom.

"You look stunning" I breath out.

"You don't look bad yourself handsome." She replies with the cutest smile ever.

I am wearing a grey suit with a blue tie.

"Let's go babe" She says already half way out the door

"Let's go babe" She says already half way out the door. I jog to catch up to her than open her door for her as we drive off to the restaurant.

Once we arrive I am beyond nervous I can't believe I am about to propose to the girl of my dreams. As I open the door for her she steps out ever so kindly and we walk into the restaurant.

"So babe what did you want to ask me?" She asks with raised eyebrows never taking her eyes off of the menu.

"Well princess I think you should go first plus I will ask you latter." I say as she finally puts her menu down and looks at me.

"Then I will tell you later also." She says with a devious smile.

"Let's talk about the future." I say as she gives me a nod to continue.

"Ok well, I think I want to leave the gang earlier than what we planned." I say looking down at the table.

"Why?" She asks.

"It's just I want to start to settle down and I don't know have kids or get married. I just don't want to have to worry about your safety." I say looking up to see her staring at me with adoration.

"Did I ever tell you that I love you?" She ask with a huge smile on her face.

"Maybe once or twice" I say as I lean over the table and give her a quick peck on the lips.

Dinner was absolutely amazing we just laughed and had the best time ever. We are currently walking under the Eiffel Tower and you should have seen the look on her face when she first saw it. It was absolutely priceless.

"Princess" I say as she turns around to look at me.

"Yes?" She asks.

"I just wanted to say I love you." I say a huge smile making its way to my face. She just blushes and turns away looking at the view. We are on top of the Eiffel Tower and no one is up here perks of being a gang leader.

"I think it's time I ask you my question." I state as she turns around and looks at me with a questionably look. I get down on one knee right I front of her as her eyes go wide and her mouth parts a little as if to say something, but no words come out.

"Nova Octavian Baska my beautiful beautiful girlfriend today is the day I want to be yours forever and ever. I want to be with the love of my life the girl of my dreams. You princess are the only girl that can make my heart beat one hundred miles a second. You are the only girl that I can be real with, you are the only girl I have ever felt to the point where I can talk to you and say whatever I want without you judging me. And you have no idea how much I appreciate that. I love you to the moon and back, past hell and farther, I love you so much it hurts. You are my Blair to chuck, you are my Haley to Nathan, you are the love of my life, you are mine. So please say yes to being my wife for the rest of my life?" I almost cry at the end when she starts crying uncontrollably.

"Y-yes" She breaths out.

I jump up and put the ring on her beautiful finger, and I pick her up and spin her around kissing her uncontrollably.

"I love you I love you I love you." I say over and over after every kiss I give to her.

"Wait wait I have something I need to tell you." She says as I set her down on her own two feet.

"Hunter what I am about to tell you will change our life's forever and I hope in a good way. I know you will be a amazing father to our child." She says as she takes something out of her clutch and hands it to me. It a pregnancy test.

"The day I left with the car was because I went to the drug store and bought this. I wanted to make sure I was right before I told you I thought I was pregnant." She say a huge grin on her face. I just stand here shocked at what she just told me.

A child. I will be having a little me run around. Not only a little me but a little we, it's gonna have both of us inside him/her. I can't believe this I am so excited.

I just sit down and look at the ground and start crying uncontrollably.

"We are gonna be parents." I say in between my cries and look up to see her standing there also crying.

"WE ARE GONNA BE PARENTS" I yell while picking her up and spinning her around again.

"Princess I love you so much."

I can't wait to start the next chapter of my life with the girl of my dreams.

The ring

The proposal

The proposal