Happily Ever After!!

Hunter Chance's P.O.V

It's finally October which means it's our wedding month! We are getting married tomorrow and I am currently sleeping in the guest house because of Nova's superstitions.

I have been laying on this bed and looking at the Celling for the past four hours trying my best to fall asleep but I can't. I am so excited just thinking about it makes me get sick to my stomach.

The next morning

Today is the day that I marry my best friend. The girl of my dreams and the love of my life. I have dreamed about this day since I was eight years old and found out the cooties were indeed not a thing. I can't wait to see Nova I bet she is gonna look stunning as usual.

I just arrived at the place we are getting married and am getting dressed now. Charlie, Nate, and Alex all come in the room and just stand there.

"What?" I ask.

"Dude you know this is Cinderella themed?" Alex says with raised eyebrows.

"And?" I question.

"Bro Cinderella really?" Nate say with a eye roll.

"Nova likes Cinderella. She just wants to feel like a princess god dammit so I swear to God if you say something about it again I will physically hurt you. Once you find your other half you will do anything for them and to be honest I like Cinderella to so fuck off." I spit with venom in my voice.

"Seriously guys stop pissing him off its his wedding day for fuck sake." Charlie sag hitting Alex and Nate upside the head so I don't have to.

"Why thank you Charlie." I say with a little bow while they laugh.

"I think I will be leaving the gang soon." I state.

"What?"Alex asks eyes pooping out of his head.

"And Charlie will be taking over" I exclaim while they all look at me with wide eyes and open mouths.

"Look Nova is pregnant and I will be damned if something happens to her or that baby of mine ok?" I ask.

"Ok boss." Charlie says.

"Good. We will also be moving to New York since Nova loves it so much there and I don't want to stay here anymore." I say.

"Okay." They all say at the same time. Still with shocked expressions on there faces.

"Okay boys its show time." I say as I hear the clock strike twelve the time of the wedding.

As I go out there and take my place by the priest I notice how well this wedding turned out. It looks absolutely amazing. All thanks to Nova, she planned it all. My mom was here along with Quinn and some other gang members.

Quinn was Novas only bridesmaid which automatically made her the maid of honor. As for me my best man was Charlie, but Nate and Alex were still standing up here also.

As they played the music everything started to go slow motion.

I saw the love of my life looking as beautiful as ever walking down the aisle with Quinn by her side. I almost stared crying but then realized my gang was here, but fuck it I will cry if I god damn please it's my fucking wedding day.