11th of January 2020

He sped down the highway heading towards home. "Slow down Kai, sir your gonna get us killed", I nervously whispered. "Diana were almost home".......

He pushed me down onto the bed, "would I let you die Diana". "No sir" I replied. " I think I might have to punish you for telling me what to do, on your knees and service me" he spoke as he pulled down his pants and boxers. I put my lips on his tip and started sliding my tongue around and down his shaft before  taking my mouth over it, using my hands and mouth at the same time hearing his breathing change. I lose my hands as his take over pushing my head deeper and deeper on his dick.

"Lay down" he demanded "all the way". He blindfolded me and rolled me onto my back before handcuffing my feet and hand to the bed posts. He took out his riding crop and drew a line down the centre of my back barely touching the skin, before slamming down on my ass, I screamed through shock. He started hitting each ass cheek the same amount of times as my moans and screams become louder in the soundproof room.

He took out soothing gel and rubbed it down my back and ass, and put a ball gag in my mouth before warning me he was going to be rough... just how I liked it.
He took his monster cock, stroked it abit and slammed into my ass, I moaned through my gag as he went harder and faster. "Please may I cum sir" I mumbled, "yes" was all I needed to hear before I let go and soon after he did the same, before he collapsed onto me. He undid me cuff and gag before we got into bed... "goodnight sir"