31st of January 2020

He walked through the door, even though we hadn't seen each other in months it felt like we were together just the day before. We started to talk for a while about everything that had been happening since we had last seen each other. Somewhere along the conversation I said make me feel special as part of the conversation, he took this as a chance,
"I'll make you feel special if you close the curtains" he said. 
"Come up the other end" I replied.
"Lay on the bed" he commanded "do you want to suck or go straight into it" he continued, as he started rubbing his hard cock that I hadn't even realised he had out.
I started giving him a hand job without even answering looking up at him, to showing him what I had chosen to do. Before long he laid on the bed and I started to go down on him, I had forgot how big he was and started gagging.
Do this and lay like that, he directed me so that we were in the 69 position. He started to eat me out as I gave him head. He started to move his cock faster into my mouth making me gag and moan in between. He started to lick me faster and deep inside making everything feel tingly inside.

I rolled off of him and he stood just off the bed moving my legs over his shoulder. He started to move his dick up and down my slit before sliding in. He started slow but went deep and fast quick. He lent down and started to kiss me and as I kissed back he bit my lip, giving me a joyful feeling. Before long he came.
"I'll go get another condom he said"

When he came back I was laying exactly where he left me, he immediately put the condom on and started again.
This time he started going straight away. He started rocking in and out before pushing up my shirt and down my bra, playing and biting my tits as he went deeper and faster...
Before long he stopped tired from the excitement, took the condom off before saying goodbye to me and being on his way.