13th January 2020

Monday and Uni.. Yay, not

I was already 20 minutes late and really grouchy when I walked in to my seminar and Mr Carter looked angrier than usual.
"Diana your staying after class today I can't take this being late anymore I've had it"
"Alright Mr Carter" I said rolling my eyes taking my usual seat at the back sculling my coffee to wake me up a bit.

...

The seminar seemed to go on forever, but today that was on because I was dreading the talk with the hot jerk of a teacher that I was slightly turned on by.

As the class left he locked the door and returned to his desk, that I was approaching.
"Miss Maddison, you becoming increasingly more late, your grades are dropping and your habit of rolling your eyes at me is getting on my every last nerve."
"I'm sorry I'll try harder" I said in hopes it would shut him up but it didn't oh it didn't.

He pushed me onto my knees and told me I should make up for being such a bad girl.
"Sir I d..don't think I should do this."
"Do as I say Diana, don't act like you don't fantasise about me, like this isn't what you dream about because I know differently. Here is your chance to take me so suck my dick, enjoy it and make up for being a bad bad girl."

So I did what he said I gave him head in a classroom. It was crazy but he was right I really wanted this, I had since his first day a Glenwood University. And I loved hearing him moan and breathe heavily as I did it.

"Are we going to be late tomorrow Miss Maddison" he asked when I was finished.
"Definitely" I replied