20th of March 2020

I woke up to the sun blasting in my face, looking beside me I see Daniel yawn throwing his arms in the air before reaching over to kiss my cheek, "Good morning Mrs Lucas" he said. "Good morning Mr Lucas" I replied gazing at the sun over his beautiful eyes.
Today was our first day a married couple, our ceremony and reception had went just as planned and after we had bid farewell to our guests we had retreated to our cosy hotel room. I sat thinking back to our night before.
                   ...
He placed me down on the before I turned around so he could unzip my reception dress, "you look stunning Mrs Lucas" he said kissing down my cheek after he had taken my dress to the floor. He started kissing my neck making sure to leave his mark. He continued down my chest nuzzling his face in my breasts before spreading my legs and flicking his tongue deep inside. He slowly started entering his cock plunging slowly at first before fastening to a steady pace to the beat of the soft music playing in the background. I ran my hands under his shirt over his chest as he leant down to kiss me and I felt his cum inside me my body began to shake as I came to my orgasm.

What a night to remember!