26th of January 2020

"Ok let's play a game", he said, "I'm going to show you a flash card, then your going to tell me what each word means. For everyone you get right I'll take off a piece of clothing, if you get one wrong I put one back on. Got it".
"Got it" I said excited.
"Alright first word, zealous, she was zealous, zealous", he quizzed.
"It means to be devoted" I quickly replied as if I was on a game show.
"Correct" he said taking off his shirt. "Renounce, she was ready to renounce"
"Umm it means to give up"
"Correct", he smirked as he took off his hat being a smartass. "What does complacent mean? She was complacent"
"It means she is satisfied with herself"
"Yep", he said finally taking his pants off, so close to being naked, I reached in front of me to run my hands over his chest. "Now antipathy, she often spoke of her antipathy of her mom"
"Umm I can't remember can you give me a clue please"
"Nope time to put my pants back on I think" he said quickly before going on. "Next up appall, she was appalled with his behaviour appalled"
"I know that one, it's someone filled with horror, I'd have to know that one the amount of times teachers said that to kids in my class back in school was appalling", I laughed at myself and stared as he took his pants off again.
"Ok a word you should know, dominant, I am your dominant and you are my submissive, dominant" He said lovingly.
"Dominant, a loving person with a side to dominate, to be in power, to make every part of your body tingle without even touching you, who's so good you get wet the next day even thinking about the sex you had with him the night before, dominant" I said biting my lip, looking at the ground.
He pushed me against the wall and kissed me softly, slowly and passionately. Every submissive bone in my body responds as you push my hands above my head as you kiss me harder before guiding me onto the bed and tying my hands to the posts of your bed.