27th of January 2020

He stood at the door looking in to her room, watching his beautiful girl sleeping in their double bed inviting him in. As he approached the bed she stirred a bit and opened her arms to welcome his presence. "Good morning" she mumbled, starting to wake up.
"Good morning" he said as he kissed her on the cheek.
"Ahh"she moaned as she stretched her arms into the air and sat up, rubbing her eyes. "Whats on for today" she enquired him.
"Nothing actually, we have a day to ourselves" he said excitedly.
"Oh we have it to ourselves do we"
"Yep"
"I think this calls for a celebration don't you?"
He started kissing her before straddling her and starting to kiss down her neck. She moaned loudly before rolling him off of her and kissing him in a straight line towards his pants slowly taking them off, so that they were off before she got to kissing his now hard cock. She gave him head and hand teasing him before he came by kissing his lips ever so passionately. He got frustrated and pushed her onto the bed and took her pants off, ramming his hard cock into her tight slit. She moaned his name and he started to go faster and faster till the bed was shaking and squeaking. They changed positions and kept going at it, before he came collapsing onto her and rolling over. They both gained their breaths back and decided to go back to sleep.