29th of February 2020

*Extract from Chapter 1 Slave Of His Whip*

Snapping me out of my thought my kidnapper introduced himself. "I am your dominant, my name is Dominant Wyatt but you shall address me as Sir until you earn the right to call me your master. I will call you what ever name I see fit, slut, whore, or if your good maybe even baby girl." My anger rose who was this guy, better yet a kidnapper to tell me what to do, I started to speak and tell him that I wouldn't be doing anything he told me to do and I wanted to be let out before he told that I was not to disrespect him like that and started to list rules for me. "You shall not speak to me like that I am your dominant, you shall do as I say when I say or you shall be punished, I will be undoing your cuffs in a minute I expect you to have a shower, be dressed and be kneeling at the door in 30 minutes for breakfaster you'll receive your first punishment quicker than you'd expect. Oh and do go trying to break out every window has locks on the outside and so does the door there is no way to escape, the walls are also soundproof so no one will hear you if you yell, all that will do is get you punished. Now I expect to see you in 30 minutes" he finished as he undone my cuffs and left the room. When he left I heard the padlock being locked on the other side, I was trapped in her I thought as I looked around the room.