14th January 2020

"We should do that" he said driving along.
"Do what" I questioned wondering what he could possibly be talking about,
"You know cake by the ocean"
I realised what he meant as I paid attention to the song playing,
"your a real life fantasy, your a real life fantasy, huh, but your moving so carefully lets start living dangerously, talk to me baby, I'm going blind from this sweet sweet craving, let's lose our minds and go fucking crazy, ah ya ya I keep on hoping we'll eat cake by the ocean."
"If you want, I guess, we would get sandy but if you want I will"
...
I walked along the beach hand in hand with him watching the night sky shimmering on the water.

I watched as he laid a picnic blanket on the soft sand and a picnic basket filled with sandwiches and lollies. After we ate, he leaned in and started to kiss me, as his tongue wrote sweet words with mine. He started running his hands down my body kissing down me as he took of my shirt and pants, then took off my bra and panties. He bit and bruised my boobs before starting to tease my wet throbbing pussy by kissing my inner thigh. I rolled him over and passionately kissed him before taking off his shirt and pants, and then underwear. Running my hands over his abs before servicing his big cock. After that he fucked me so hard, the people from the other side of the ocean could have heard us as we moaned in pure ecstasy. As we collapsed he kissed my forehead before whispering, "I keep on hoping we'd eat cake by the ocean"