12th of March 2020

I stood leaning over the balcony gazing up at the stars in the beautiful night sky, when a tall handsome man came and stood next to me. "The sky looks stunning tonight" he started to speak, "don't you think so" he questioned. "Yea it's beautiful" I replied looking up to meet his eyes that glistened reflecting the night sky. "Not a big fan of the crowd" he asked me, "no I'm not, I came for my friend but she is hanging out with some old friends she found" I laughed awkwardly. "What about you", I continued, "Oh me, I don't mind the crowd I just couldn't miss the opportunity to talk to a girl as stunning as you". I blushed he was quite sweet with his words. "How about you follow me and we go and get a good spot to watch the fireworks" he continued with his hand out. I grabbed his hand and followed him to the foreshore where the fireworks were due to go off very soon. 10,9,8,7,6,5 the audience roared,4,3,2,1, the sky went off with a bang bright colours soaring in every direction. After the fireworks he introduced himself, "I forgot to tell you my name early I'm Dan", he said finally, "I'm Diana" I replied laughing. "Well Diana, I would love to see you again" he said giving me his number as he walked me to my car, "I would love to see you again too" I replied hugging him before leaving.