11th of February 2020

We all sat around the picnic table pizza boxes in front of us and cups full of drink ready to play 'truth or dare'. I sat dreaming that somehow kissing my crush (Nash) would be apart of the night but being typical me I would never choose dare, I was always to scared that my friends would pick something embarrassing, the crazy things they picked for each other always confirmed my decision. As usual the game turned sexual quickly with questions like; If you had to pick, would you be a dominant or a submissive, where is the weirdest place you've had sex and what is your favourite porn type. Although the dares weren't sexual just stupid. 

When it came around to my best friend Ella's go she picked Nash who then picked dare. Ella evilly grinned at me before daring him to kiss me. Although I had being dreaming about it for so long, I instantaneously felt nervous and made out I didn't want. "A dares a dare Diana" Ella laughed. As he was sitting next to me we didn't have to move far to kiss. As our lips touched it felt so right, all the butterflies in my stomach flew around, as it felt like fireworks were going off above us, but before long the kiss came to an end and I was left wishing we could be alone together to continue our make out session.