Daylight - Maroon 5 [Septiplier]

Jack almost wanted to cuss for the first time in his life at the mention or visualisation of sunlight. Why did the sun have to come up right now? Couldn't it just stay away longer? Usually, because Ireland was shit weather wise, he'd be begging for the sunlight to come and dry up the lakes that surrounded his apartment block on an average day, but he wasn't home. Nor was it raining. Also, no one up there seemed to be listening to him as the room started to brighten up. Fuck them.

Jack levered himself up on one arm to look at Mark across from him, the man's flaming red hair ("Seriously, you need a fire warden to even get several feet near you!") in stark contrast to the white pillow he was currently snoring (and drooling, lovely) on.

Jack allowed himself a small smile, pressing his lips against the back of Mark's ear. It was going to be hard to say goodbye, now that the con was over (the perks of long distance). But that was far from Jack's mind. They would shed tears at the airport soon enough, right now, he curled an arm around the older man and snuggled up to his shoulder with a sigh.

He knew he'd have to leave soon, but he could enjoy this while he had it. Not all the daylight in the world could take this moment from him. Ever.