Put On Your Sunday Clothes - Hello, Dolly! [Shyan] (1920's!AU)

Shyan: Ryan Bergara/Shane Madej (Buzzfeed/Watcher, 2014 - TBC/Buzzfeed/Watcher, 2014 - TBC)

"What in the hell did you do that for!?"

He knew it. He /knew/ he shouldn't have trusted Kelsey. She might have been a good dame and all and sure, she knew all the big names in town given she was paid to sleep with em' in their fancy little box houses and apartment, but this was seriously the most bungled up job in history. Screw his ambitions as an actor, if he was caught with this dunderhead, he was over.

Finished.

"Well, I was tryin' to distract em'." The new guy, a bundle of limbs Kelsey had thrust upon him in one of the local speakeasies one night, Western drawl thick as he spoke. "They were comin' up the landing-"

"We was robbin' the place!" Ryan practically snarled, gaze heated more than California in Summer. "You threw a damn brick into the window, you don't think they gonna find that their belongings are missin' too?!"

"What can I say, I still got some of my Daddy's charm at least, you sir do not."

"I don't need charm! If that's all you got, you got cowshit for brains! I need muscle, not a retarded-!"

"Shh!" The damn idiot covered his mouth with a wet slap, his skin drawing out the rest of the cuss words he was saying as a spotlight swept over their heads through the long grass of the swamp they had found themselves fleeing to after robbing the nearby manor.

His suit legs were damp and it reeked, but he was clamped down in the thick of it thanks to the jughead on top of him. The air in the long air was hot and humid and he practically /feel/ his skin flaring up from mosquito bites. They both just watched as police started to drive by them, a couple of the officers with hounds trailing behind the slow-moving cars.

"Well, that's a bit of a problem..." The tall guy muttered to himself, eyes narrowing and Ryan groaned, teeth practically clenched together. "Yeah, a damn shame." He hissed, eyes glaring up at him. "How the hell you suppose we're gettin' outta this one?"

"I have my ways." Ryan let out a surprised shriek as he grabbed and the guy covered his mouth again, glaring. "If you don't learn to shut up, you don't get to use em'."

Ryan leered. "If you get us outta this, I'll rethink trying to not to murder you."

"Deal." That's all he said before suddenly flying out of their hiding place that a bat out of the Santa Monica hills, Ryan still attached. He swore loudly that he was going to have a stern talking to Kelsey about this one and it was not going to be pleasant.

He would make sure of that.