six

"Oh, fuck, Calum!"

"Ashton," Calum breathed, thrusting into the boy again, "You're so tight."

Ashton giggled against his neck at this, pulling away to reveal a massive hickey. Oops.

Before he could mention it, Calum came inside him into the condom, and with a few more thrusts, he did as well.

Ashton took a few moments to catch his breath before telling him, "You've got a hickey."

"Oh no," Calum groaned in annoyance. He pulled out of Ashton and threw the condom away, looking in the mirror to see how bad it was. "Oh my God, Ash, what are you? A vampire?"

"No," Ashton replied seriously, "But it suits you."

"Luke's already all over me about hanging out with you, now he's gonna know." He sighed.

It had been two weeks, and him and Ashton's deal had been a good outlet of stress and horniness for the two. Plus, they had become friends. Kinda. And thankfully, Luke hadn't caught on to more than friendship yet.

"Well, you're not in a relationship with him, so who cares?" Ashton asked. Calum pulled on his boxers and sat next to him on the bed. Ashton took this as a queue to do the same.

"I know, but he's still my friend. I don't want him mad at me," he explained. Ashton didn't really know what to say.

Finally, he settled on, "Maybe I should talk to him?"

"And say what?" Calum questioned.

Ashton shrugged. "I don't know. I'll become friends with him and show him I'm not a bad guy."

Calum seemed to approve this idea. "Yeah, that could work. Ease into it, though. Start by sitting next to him in a class you two share, then maybe study together after school or something."

Ashton nodded, "I can do that. Then we can be friends publicly."

"Well, I have to go. I need to go for lunch with my family. It's the first Sunday of the month, a family tradition, y'know."

"Sounds like fun," Ashton laughed, handing Calum his jeans from where they were discarded on the floor next to him. Calum pulled them on and let Ashton put his belt through the loops.

"What're you doing for the rest of the day?" Calum asked, scrutinising the hoodie in his hands.

"Going to a friend's," Ashton answered, giving him a confused look, "What's wrong with your hoodie?"

"Nothing. It's just so hot today. Can I leave it here and pick it up next time I'm here?" He asked, holding the item out for Ashton to take.

Ashton wasted no time in taking it from him, shrugging it on. "You sure can. See you later, Cal."

Calum smiled at the sight of the smaller boy in nothing but boxers and his oversized hoodie. "Great. See you later."

---

next two chapters are lashton and the next time we see cashton the drama starts, so enjoy this fluff.

-charlie💓