eight

"Yeah?" Ashton encouraged, throwing his banana peel in the bin and crawling closer to the blond. "What's that?"

"Suck me off," Luke said simply, looking for a sign of rejection from Ashton. There wasn't one, although he did laugh.

"It makes so much sense," Ashton replied, "You're jealous that I'm fucking Calum. You want me to yourself," he says, dropping between Luke's knees and beginning to work on his belt buckle.

Suddenly, there was a hand pushing him back. "You're fucking Calum?"

"Yeah?" Ashton said, confused. Apparently Calum had felt the need to hide their new deal from his best friend.

"That motherfucker-" Luke swore, "I told him, didn't I? I said, 'don't get involved with him' and what does he do? Get involved with you."

"Well, it's nothing serious," Ashton explains, wondering how he can drop the subject and get Luke's dick in his mouth faster. "Just fucking around."

"You're not even dating!" Luke explained, slamming his hand down on the mattress, only for it to bounce up. "I am going to murder him."

"Right, I get that, but can you stop for now?" Ashton asked, palming Luke through his jeans, hoping the boy would shut up.

Luke moaned at the contact, "Yeah. Yeah, I can do that."

Ashton unbuttoned Luke's jeans and pulled the zipper down with his teeth. His hand dipped inside his jeans, rubbing against the growing bulge in Luke's underwear.

"Stop teasing," Luke commanded, looking down at Ashton with a stern look. Ashton grinned devilishly.

"Oh, so you don't like it when I do this?" Ashton asked, his hand taking a hold of Luke's hard cock and pulling his underwear down.

"Ashton, I swear to God-"

Ashton licked from bottom to top teasingly, eyeing Luke like he was candy. He ran his tongue over the lip in circular motions, slowly getting further and further down. Then, he stopped, looked up and Luke, and took him into his mouth as far as he could, causing Luke to choke out a moan.

"Shit, Ashton," he groaned.

Ashton laughed at Luke's remark, the vibrations causing Luke to moan again. Ashton bobbed his head frantically, keeping his lips tight around the shaft. He let his mouth go loose when Luke began to fuck up into his mouth.

Luke sunk his hands into his hair and helped guide him up and down, and Ashton loved it almost as much as Luke did, loved the feeling of having his hair pulled. He looked up at the blond just in time for him to ask:

"Can I come on your face?"

Ashton groaned in response, removing his mouth and looking up at Luke compliantly. He stuck out his tongue and watched Luke bring himself over the edge.

He closed his eyes and suddenly, white streaks of cum painted his face. Ashton almost jumped from the surprise.

He looked up at Luke again. He was standing over him now, looking down at Ashton with his cum on his face.

"That's so hot," Luke says, breathless.

"And sticky," Ashton adds. "I'll be right back."

---

ayy lashton smut. i honestly didn't intend for this story to feature lashton, but it always weasels it's way in

thanks for reading ! it makes me so happy to see that people are reading this, even if it's just a few. thank you so much !

-charlie💓