Chapter 2: The client

" The seat belt sign has been turned on by the captain as we are about to make our descent into London airport." The flight attended announced over the speakers. Jackie shuffled in her seat and placed her belt together. The flight has been long and boring since she was by herself. Although, flying first class is amazing. When Daniel told James of my departure. Well it never went down all to well. James went into temper mood and we had to lock him in the Dojo with several punch bags. It was that or the death of us both. So Jackie left that morning for London. There would be a car waiting at the airport to pick her up and take her to her clients house.

Soon the plane landed and Jackie got off the plane. She went through the check outs and security. Also showing her permit for all the weapons she had. She left the airport and right enough a black car was waiting for her outside. She stepped into and it drove off. Jackie never has really like sightseeing so she just closed her eyes and and had a power nap.

" Miss. We are here." The drive spike as we pulled to a stop outside a house with a large front garden. She sighed and opened the door. She closed the door and pulled all her bags. Jackie thanked the driver and walked up to the houses front door. Scanning the area as she went. She rung the door bell and waited there for a few moments. The door then wad opened by a guy. It was Zayn.

" Hi. " Was all she said. She shoved past him and into the house. Placing her bags down and handed Zayn piece of paper.

" My name is Jackie Heath. I am your Protector." He looked at the papers and the nodded.

" So you are the bodyguard manager hired to look after me." He spoke. Jackie got annoyed. She turned to him and looked him right in the eye.

" Lets get one thing straight! I am NOT! A bodyguard. I am a protector. I will not be your babysitter. I am here to stop you from being killed." She said.

" You really don't get out a lot do you." He spoke. He could tell she was blunt and she was very scary.

" I have no time to go out. I spend my time perfecting my skills so that I can protect." she said.

" For the time I am PROTECTING you, I will be staying here. Now where is the room I will be staying in?" she spoke. She grabbed her bags again. Zayn sighed and walked up the stairs. Jackie followed close behind him. They finally made it to a door and Zayn opened it.

" This is your room." Was all he said. Jackie walked into her room. She put her bags on the floor and looked at Zayn.

" I will be in the living room in half an hour. We will talk then." She said. Zayn nodded and walked away. Jackie sat down on the floor and sat with her legs cross. She slowed her breathing down and listened. She isolated everything and then picked out sounds. She then picked up talking from down stairs.

" I tell you! She is so scary!" Zayn called. He was on the phone to someone.

" I called her a body guard and flipped. I thought I was a goner! Please help me!" He fake cried. This made Jackie smile. She sighed and finished. She got up and started to unpack. Once she was done she walked down the stairs and to the living room. There sat Zayn. She sighed and sat on the seat next to him.

" So what's been happening to you. I need to know and see everything you do about your situation.

" Fine. Well as you know I keep getting threats on my life. Here." He said as he handed Jackie a piece of paper.

You made a bad choice.

Now you pay.

" Clearly whom ever wrote this has no intention of killing you themselves. They most likely will hire an assassin. Can you think of anyone who you might have pissed off?" She asked. Zayn just shook his head.

" Jackie." Zayn spoke but Jackie stopped him.

" Called me Jack." she said. Zayn nodded.

" Okay, Jack. I have to go to the studio to record with the boys. I am guessing you have to go to." She asked.

" Yup. Where you go I go. But don't worry most of the time I will not be seen. If they have indeed hired an assassin. The best way to find one is to think and acted like one. So during concerts I will be hidden but have a good view on everything. So don't worry. You will be fine." Jackie told him.

" Can I ask. How old are you?" He asked totally amazed at this girl in front of him. They way she handles it all.

" 19." She spoke. That surprised him even more.