Chapter 7: Ghost

" Alright, alright, alright. Who's ready to party!" Harry screamed into the mic as him and the boys ran out and onto the stage. The crowd went absolutely wild. Jack smiled at the reaction to the boys run out and onto the stage. She watched from above as they began to dance around crazily as around like manics. Jack swung her legs over to scaffolding. The only one that had her eyes was Zayn. His smile was exhilarating. They started with singing 'That's what makes you beautiful.' At one point when Zayn was singing he looked up at Jack. As if to say 'this is for you'. Jack then moved his eyes up to look out over the audience.

" It should be finishing in a few minutes." Jack spoke quietly to herself as she looked at her watch. It has now been about one hour now and Jack has been sitting there for all that time. Her bum was now starting to get numb. Jack sighed heavily and shuffled around a bit to get comfy. 

" Okay! Thank you guys so much! It has been a great night! So it is time to go! Bye!" They yelled out to the audience. They then bolted it off the stage and away. Jack watched as the audience started to slowly leave the stage. Once she was happy after about five minutes she jumped of the scaffolding. She fell fast to the ground with her stomach first and her hand up by her hand. (Just like a thief would do). The rappel slowly came to a stop just before she hit the ground. Then with a slight twist she unhook herself from the rope and landed feet first. 

"Finally." Jack muttered to herself as she stretched her neck side to side. Then raising her arms up into the air. Jack then heard clapping as some one walked up to her. Jack looked around to see a smiling Zayn walking up to her. She smiled and turned to him. 

" Wonderful performance!" Zayn said to her as he walked up to Jack. Jack looked at him as she took off her bag and place it on the ground with a thud. Zayn just looked at her with a funny look. 

" What is in that bag." He asked, Jack just laughed and looked at him from the side. 

" You don't want to know." She simply said as she took of the harness. Zayn walked over to the rope and gripped it.

" How are you meant to get that down now? It's is tied up there so how are you meant to unless you go back up there?" He asked. Jane just laughed and walked over to the rope. She took it out of Zayn's hand and held it in hers.

" When you have my level of experience and skills." She said as she simply tugged hard once and the tugged hard again. then with one simple pull down the rope fell down. Jack caught it easily and then walked over to her bag. She stuffed the rope back into her bag and rearranged it, so that the weapons where above the rope and harness. Jack then a had horrible feeling in the pit of her stomach. She looked up and out into the area where the audience once was. 

" Zayn are the guy away?" Jack asked in a serious manner as she zipped up the bag slowly, still watching the area. 

" Yeah, they all went..." Zayn began but was stopped by Jack. 

" Good. Listen, i need you to go to the car. Now" Jack said in a serious tone. Zayn just looked at her funny. But then there was the sound of shoes clicking against the ground. Jack immediately saw the man. He was wearing a black suit with a white tie and a white scarf. He had longish black hair and green eyes. His eyes were hard and murderous. Jack returned this gaze to him.

" Jack. Jack" The man spat out in a harsh voice. But you could tell there was a smirk in it. Jack stood up and reached behind her to grip a hold of one of the guns. She motioned so that Zayn would move behind her and he did. 

" Just let me do my job and everything will be cool." He said happily. 

" What is you name, Knight?" Jack asked. The man laughed as he walked closer to them.

" So you know of the order? Good, well my name is Ghost." He said. Jack never let down her guard even slightly as she picked up her bag and slung it over her back. 

" Well, Ghost. I hate to say, but we really must dash. We have other engagements." Jack said as she ushered Zayn away to the side of the stage. Within a flash Ghost and pulled out a pistol from his back and pointed it at Jack. At the very same time Jack reacted the same pulling her two pistols and aimed them at Ghost. 

" Now if you don't mind. We ARE leaving now." Jack said as she moved further to the side of the Stage with Zayn behind her. Ghost then smirked.

" I am sorry but i will have to stop you." Ghost spoke.

" You have impeccable manners for someone who wants to kill another!" Jack half shouted at him. Ghost bowed his head slightly.

" I may be a killer, but i am also one of the top ranking knights. Therefore it is only curtsy i have them. I must say the same for you Jackie." Ghost spoke back to her. Jack smiled.

" When dealing with people like you, it is only curtsy." Jack smiled.

" People like me?" Ghost asked as he walked closer still with his gun aimed at Jack.

" Yeah, Stuck up ass holes who think they are it." Jack said as she and Zayn bolted away from the stage. Ghost fired off a few rounds but missed as he jumped up onto the stage and quickly followed after the two. Jack and Zayn ran quickly through the halls and past the dressing room. Jack was behind Zayn as they brushed past people. A few more shots were fired as they rounded a corner and bumped into the one and only Niall. Jack went up to him.

" Niall What the hell are you still doing here?" Jack shouted. She looked behind them and saw Ghost rounding the corner. 

" Shit! hurry!" She grabbed a hold of Niall's wrists and dragged him out of the building. 

" Get in the car!" Jack shouted as she unlocked it. Niall jumped in the back and Zayn in the passenger seat and Jack in the drivers. She throw her bag in the back. Putting the keys into the ignition and starting the car she sped away with a screech. Ghost burst out the door and fired rounds at the Audi as it drove away. Ghost stepped aside as a black SUV drove up to him. He jumped in and it sped after the Audi.