Chapter 8: The Car Chase

Jack sped down the motorway breaking the speed limit by at least 100 mph. Since it was well into the night, it was pretty deserted. Making it easy to drive. Jack looked into the rear view mirror and saw the black SUV not far behind them. Jack then looked out onto the road thinking of a way to lose them behind her. Just then she had an idea. Jack smirked

" Boys, put your seat belts on." She said as she buckled her up. The boys followed suit as jack pressed harder on the accelerator. The Audi then began to gain more sped. But so did the SUV. She quickly changed the gear to its highest as she reached the limit. Jack looked into the mirror again and saw a man hanging out the window with a gun in his hand. It was Ghost. He began to fire at the car. Jack flinched as one of the bullets scuffed past her arm. It left a clean slice on her arm. Jack finally let lose her anger.

" Stop making holes in my car, Bastard!" Jack yelled out loud as slammed on the brakes hard. The Audi skidded along and the Black SUV zoomed past them. Jack the release the brake and pushed down the clutch to change gear. She then started to gain speed behind the SUV."

Get you heads down now!" Jack yelled to the boys and they did as instructed. They ducked their head's down so they could not be seen.  Grabbing a pistol she opened her window and leaned out of it. Still steering the car as she did. She aimed her pistol and fire off. Zayn watched as she did, thinking just how pathetic he is letting a girl do all of this. He looked at her arm and noticed the blood. Jack then retracted back into the car and place her gun on her lap.

" Jack you arm!" Zayn said. But Jack just ignored him

" I would hold on boys. This could get a little bumpy." Jack said as she reached for another pistol just under her seat. She took the safety catch off and then leaned out of her window. Jack paid no attention to the bullets being fire at her, as she aimed for the car. With one bullet fired the chase was over. The round hit bang on where Jack aimed it. One of the tires. The SUV spiralled out of control and hit a wall, then turning upside down. Jack zoomed past the SUV. Zayn and Niall then sat back up and looked behind at the mess.

" So its over." Zayn asked. Jack just shook her head.

" No, Ghost is one of the top ranking knights of the order. That will not kill him." She said as they sped down the road. Everything was silent in the car. The glass was smashed and the black metal had holes everywhere. Jack then reached into her pocket of her leather jacket and pulled out her phone. She dialled a number and put it on speaker. It rang a few time and someone picked it up.

" Jackie?" A males voice spoke over the phone. It sounded a bit distressed.

"Dan, listen. I need you to get 6 plane tickets back home. It is no longer safe here." Jack spoke to him.

" Will do, when do you want them for." He asked.

" Tonight." Jack answered

" I will email the tickets to you right away and Jack?" Daniel said.

" Yeah?" She answered to him.

" How are you?" He asked. Jack got slightly annoyed at him for asking such a question at this time.

" This is no time for answers like that!" Jack yelled to him down the phone.

" But I am fine." Jack said quietly afterwards. Daniel laughed slightly as he sighed.

" Well, see you soon. Be safe." He said as jack smiled.

" Yeah you too." Jack said and hung up the phone. Just then she got an email with the tickets attached.

" Zayn, Niall. I need you guys to phone the boys and get them to meet us at the airport right away." Jack said. They both nodded and pulled out their phones.

" I've got Harry and Louis." Zayn said as he began to call them.

" I will phone Liam." Niall said as he phone him. Jack watched the road as she sped away to the airport.