Chapter 4: What happened?

" Jack! What happened? Are you okay?" Zayn yelled down the phone. Jack had to move the phone away from her ear so that she would not become deaf.

" I am fine, please refrain for yelled down the phone. Nothing happened after you boys left i looked for the guy whom fired the weapon but was unable to locate him. I think i may be dealing with a skilled assassin if he can cover his tracks this good. Send my a text of your location and i will be there shortly." Jack said before she hung up so that she would not get bombarded with questions over the phone. It is not a good idea to stay on the phone long as someone could be listening to the conversation. Jackie jumped into her car and turn on the engine. 

Bing!

Her phone rang signaling she has a text. She picked it up and read the address, quickly deleting it from memory. She pulled out the car park and sped down the streets. It was now dark and she decide to make sure that no one was following her. So she sharp turned a left corner and then a smaller one with great perfection. She quickly turn the engine off and all the light so she blended in with the shadows. She was right, someone was following her. They drove past where she was and waited for ten minutes so she knew they had stopped following her.

She switched the engine back on and continued her journey but going a different way. It took about 15 minutes to get to where the boys where, This place. It was in the middle of now where. Perfect, they could not have chosen something any worse could they? 

" Idiots!" She called to herself as she pulled her car to a halt and jumped out of it. She stormed to the front door. 

she banged her fist against the door. There was no answer so she banged hard on the door. She had had enough and stormed through the door. When she did a chair was thrown at her. Easily dodging it she pulled out her gun and brought it up fore head height. Harry stop dead in his tracks. She had her gun pointed right in the middle of his head. His eyes watched with fear as she did not remove it.

" You boys are the most idiotic people i have ever had the misfortune of meeting! Well in the world of hell would you choose to come somewhere so far out in the forest?" She said. Still with her gun placed only a few inches away from his head. Before anyone could answer Niall came running at her scream at the top of his lungs. He was going to tackle her but she wiped out another gun and place it at his forehead with out even looking.

"I am here to protect Zayn, that is my job. And to get that job done i will not allow anything to happen to me or Zayn, anyone else is not included and can be killed on the spot." Her voice was toneless and emotionless. She then retracted her guns and place them back into their holders.

" But unfortunately since the shooter has probably seen you he will also be after the rest of you. In other words meaning i will now be protecting all of you. That means you must listen to. Every. Single. Word. I say. Got it!" They all nodded. Jackie smiled and looked at them all.

" Now into the living room. We all need to talk and i need to set the rules." Jack said as everyone nodded and walked into the living. They all sat down and then Jack as well.

" Okay so, Zayn you have been targeted by an assassin for what ever reason i don't know, but now he has saw all of your faces you will all be hunted as well. I am here to stop anything from harming you, even if that mean losing my life in the process. Now if that does happen..."

"Which it won't." Zayn said to her. Jack ignored it and continued on.

" If that does happen you are to call the number i will give you. It will transfer you to my older brother who will then take on my roll. I have reason to think that it might be The Shadow's knights that are targeting you. They are a group of highly skilled assassins that have spent their lives training. They are deadly and if you have no training then you do not stand a chance against them. Your only hope is me." She said. The whole room was silent no one spoke a word. 

" Starting tomorrow i will be teaching you all how to fight should you become under attack and i am not there. Now go and get some sleep." She shooed them away, they all ran up the stairs and to their rooms. Jack stayed down stair and pulled out her phone. She called her brothers number and waited as it ran. 

" Hello?" Her bother's voice shouted down the phone.

" Hi bro, Hows things?" She asked.

" Everything is good here how about there Jack?" He asked. Jack sighed.

" I think that it is The Shadow's Knights who are targeting them." She said as she pulled out a bullet from her pocket. She examined it carefully in her hand. It was a complete black shell. And if it was not she who had been looking for it no one would find it. On it was engraved in silver the letters SK. 

" Thats bad. If it is them then you need to be extremely careful Jack. They are the most dangerous enemy we have. They will not hesitate too kill you." He said. 

" I know, but my main objective is keeping the boys safe." She said as she then place the bullet back into her pocket. 

" Please be careful Jack, I will speak too you tomorrow night." He said in a voice that was soft.

" I will be, night." Jack then hung up her phone and sighed, sitting back in her chair. She looked to the clock and read that it was 12 AM. She stood up from her chair and trecked outside to her car. Opening the boot, she grabbed a few of the many weapons and walked inside the house and up to her room. She done this about 15 times before her car was empty, well not completely for she left a few weapons in the trunk incase of an emergency. She walked back inside and done a quick check of the house, making sure the windows and door where shut, locked and sercure. Before making her way up to her room. 

As soon as her head hit the pillow she fell into a deep slumber.