Chapter 10: The House

If you go to this address then you will get the pictures for what the house looks like >>>> http://www.quotev.com/story/2997686/Protection-Zayn-Malik-love-story/14/

Jack drove up the small road behind Daniel. It was fairly bumpy as if was a mud track, not a road. Zayn was in the car listening to his Ipod. Jack was watching the familiar surrounds slowly pass by. They then passed a small wooden carving of a dragon.

" We are here." Jack said nudging Zayn. He took out his ear phones and looked at the house. His eyes grow wide with amazement. Jack pulled the car over to her parking and parked her baby. They both got out and walked over to the house. The ground was made up of white stones, that crunched together under their feet. They saw the others outside the house.

" JACK! You house is amazing!" Harry yelled out, always the loud one. Jack smiled and walked over to the door. She opened it and pulled of her shoes. She turned around to look at the boys.

" Shoes off!" She commanded. They all nodded and took off their shoes. They all began to follow Jack around the house.

" This is the lounge" She said. the boys looked at it. They then continued on.

" And the kitchen and dining room." The boys peeked in and nodded.

" And here is the bathroom." Jack then led them out of the main building and over a corridor with a Zen garden either side. (Corridor)

" The Dojo, this is where we train all the time. " The boys smiled at the place. Jack stood at the entrance. She then bowed before she entered out of respect. Then she turned to the boys.

" If you guys are going to enter the Dojo, there are a few rules. One, You must always bow before entering. Two, what mess you make you clean. Three, Do not use the equipment with me, Dan or James." They boys bowed and walked into the Dojo.

" Who is James?" Niall asked. Jack remember that she had not told them.

" James is my younger brother. It would be best to stay away from him if possible. He has been rather... Difficult since our parents passing." Jack said. They all nodded and left it at that, knowing Jack did not want to talk about it anymore. Jack then led them back out and along the outdoor corridor.

" So you guys know, every door except the front is a Shoji door. Which is a sliding door. When going to open on please be gentle. They are easily broken." Jack said they all nodded they walked to their rooms. They climbed the stairs to the first floor and along the corridor. They came to a several doors and Jack showed them all their room. All their rooms are the same. (Bedroom)

" In your wardrobes, you will find Kimonos which will be wore when in the house, along with socks and other clothing you will need." She said. Jack then began to walk back down the stairs. She then walked up the stairs. She stopped at the base and yelled down the hall.

" Dinner will be at 6 Be in the dining room by then, in you kimonos." With that she walked up the stairs to her bedroom. She got out her clothes and went into her own bath. (bath) She looked at her kimono on the model. It was a purple colour with white flowers on it. She smiled and took her bath.