Chapter 3: The Band

Jackie drove Zayn to the studio soon after their conversation. Most of the way there is was silent. But Jackie broke that silence.

" Tonight I will teach you a few ways of defending yourself. So if I am busy I don't need to worry." She spoke. Silence fell once again. They finally arrived at the studio and Jackie pulled up in the parking area. She parked the car and they both got out. Locking the car Zayn walked side by side with Jackie as they made their way into the studio.

"Zayn!" A voice yelled. A boy ran out and tackled Zayn to the ground. It was Harry. Jackie scanned the room they were in. Searching everything and anything. Zayn and Harry mucked about while Jackie held a scowl upon her face. The other three made their way out into the room they were in.

" Zayn! Who's the babe?" Harry whispered to Zayn as the stood up.

" I am not a babe. Please don't refer to me with names like that." Jackie answered. Harry looked amazed she heard that. Zayn smirk and then cleared his throat.

" Guys. This is Jackie. She is my 'protector'" Zayn said as he used his fingers to quote the word protector. The boys looked at him funny.

" So she is your Bod..." Liam began but was immediately stopped by Zayn. Liam looked at Zayn weird. So did the boys while Jackie sent a intense glare to Liam. Zayn quickly moved the boys out of Jackie's hearing range. Or so they though.

" Do not call her that." Zayn hissed at them all.

" Call her what? A bodyguard?" Harry asked not completely understanding.

" Shhh! She will take a flip. Trust me." He said. The boy looked at him funny, questioning him.

" Why?" Niall asked.

"Do you know what. Ask her yourself." Zayn gave up on them. Harry smiled and walked away from the group and over to Jackie, who was listening to the whole conversation.

" Hi! I am Harry. So why is it you don't like being called... A Bodyguard?" He hesitated to ask. And rightly so. Jackie's eyes grew with anger.

" Bodyguards are weak and have had only the basic and quick training. Protectors trained from the age of 5 to the age of 15. At that age we are sent on our first client." She said. The boys just looked at her.

" So you have been working since you were 15 years old?" Harry shouted amazed at her. 

" I have been working jobs since i was 15 technically i have been working from 5 years old." They just looked at Jack. They were unable to say anything.

" Arn't you guys meant to be busy recording or something?" Jack asked. They boys looked at each other then Zayn called.

"Last one in is a smelly pig!" They all rushed through the studio and through a door. Jack just shook her head and walked through the same door but not being as childish as them. She walked through the door but stopped halfway through. Looking back and out the glass doors into the car park. There standing there was a man. He was staring right into the studio. He wore dark blue jeans with a black leather jacket. A black baseball cap covered his face. He reached into his back pocket and when he did. Jack went for were her gun was held. The man brought out a phone and made a call. Jack relaxed a little and moved her hand away.The man started talking and jack tried to listen, it was a long shot. It was to far a long shot. She was unable to hear form the distance between them and the doors. She watched the man walk away.

" Jack! what are you doing! come one!" Harry shouted to her. She nodded But continued to look out at the car park.

" Yeah... Coming..." She spoke as she turned around and walked into the room the boys where in closing the door behind her.  She thought she should call Daniel later about this. Zayn must have noticed Jack being slightly off.

" Hey you okay?" He whispered to her. Jack snapped back out and into reality. She nodded and looked at him.

" Yeah. Don't worry." She spoke as Zayn nodded and went back to the boy. They recorded their music for a good five  hours solid. Jack was getting bored sitting and watching them. To tell the truth she never like pop 'music'. 

"All right that's a wrap." The producer said as the boys sighed. Louis attacked Zayn and hey walked out and looked right at Jack.

"So was it good? Listening to us recording! All girls would die to see that!" Louis spoke to her. Jack just shook her head. 

" Well..." She said as she pushed herself off the chair. She looked at the boys.

" Not every girl." She stated the fact. The boys sighed and pushed their way out the studio. When they made it outside Jack could not help but look around. Looking for that guy or anyone else. Then she looked back at the boys playing. Zayn was behind them all but just in front of Jack. Something caught her eye. A dot, a red dot on Zayn's jacket. Realization hit Jack full pelt. That was a laser targeted. 

" GET DOWN!!" She yelled. Jackie ran and jumped onto Zayn tackling him to the ground. A loud bang echoed through the area. Luckily they all escaped injury. But that was not enough from Jack. She stood up immediately and ran towards where the gun shot came from. 

" Get in the car and go somewhere. I will phone you! Go! Stay together!" She called back as she ran off. The boys stood there stunned but done as they were told.