Chapter 13: Happy birthday

It has been two weeks since the boys arrived at Jack's home in Japan. Everything seems to be going well, with no incident so far. But there is a buzz around the house. The band and smiling like idiots constantly as well as Daniel and James. Well, only when James sees his sister Jack that is. Although, she seem oblivious to it all.

Jack was walking past a room when she heard the end of a song one of the boys was singing. She stopped to listen to it. Jack had to admit, he had a good singing voice, who ever it was.

" So what do you think?" A voice asked. Jack immediately knew who it was. Zayn, he must have been the one singing the song. Jackie smiled and began to walk to the Dojo. She was going for some practice. Once she arrived, she walked over to the selection of weapons. She pulls of a wooden staff that was about 2 meters long. Jack smiled and walked over to the center of the mats. She bowed and then began to move in swift strides pushing and pulling against the wooden staff. ( Just as in the video).

Once she had finished, Jack bowed and then place the staff back onto the wall. She then walked back into the center of the Dojo and began to a sequence of hand combat moves. Now huffing and puffing after about two hours straight of training, Jack grabbed a towel and drapes it over her head while downing a bottle of water. She walks out of the Dojo bowing. She walked over to her room, to take a shower. She passes Zayn who is smiling to her. She walked past him but it quickly spun around to face him. Zayn holds softly on her hips. His face so close to hers.

" Hello beautiful." He whispers. Jack smiles.

" Hello to you too. Now do you mind, I smell. I need a shower!" Jack squeak. Zayn pulled her into a tight hug, he kissed her forehead and let her go. Jack smiled and waved to him as she went for a shower.

The rest of the day and night went fairly quickly, Jackie awoke in her bed with a figure sitting on the side of it. Once her eyes cleared she saw who it was. Zayn was smiling down at her with a smile plastered on his face. Jack looked at him funny.

" Don't tell you forgot?!" He said surprised yet found it funny. Jack just looked at him with a questioning look. He sighed and rolled his eyes. He laughed slightly, before jumping onto the bed and rolling them both over. Zayn was now sitting on Jack his face so close to hers.

" Happy birthday, My princess." Zayn said as he gently kissed her lips. Jack looked at him, She can't believe she forgot her own birthday. Jack smiled to him. Zayn then pulled Jack out of her bed and slung her over his shoulder. Jack could easily got off it, if she wanted to. Zayn walked down the stair and to the lounge room. He put Jack down and turned her around. She looked around and saw mountains of presents. Along with her two idiot brother and the rest of the band.

" HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACK!"  they yelled in unison. Jack smiled and sat down next to them all. Zayn walked over to her holding a very large present. He placed it on her lap and looked at her to open it. Jack looked at the label.

" From Liam." She smiled. Jack wasted no time in opening the present. Liam had gotten her a new hair dryer and hair straighteners. Jack thanked him and began opening the rest. James had go her a new dagger, Daniel had given her two fans with metal inside them. While everyone else but Zayn had gotten her girly stuff. The place looked like a paper mill. Once they had all tidied it Zayn sat down next to Jack. He pulled out his neatly wrapped present. It was in a long box. Jack unwrapped the paper and looked at the pretty dark blue, velvet box in her hands. She slowly opened the box to reveal a necklace. (Like the one in the picture).

" Zayn. I love it." Jack could say. She was speechless. There was no way words could describe how happy she was. Zayn put the necklace on her neck and admired how beautiful Jack looked with it on. Jack smiled and kissed him and everyone else saying thank you for her presents.

For most of the day Jack and Zayn were walking around the garden happily talking to each other. They came to a bench and sat down on it. Zayn wrapped his arm around Jack and smiled to himself. He then began to sing softly. He was singing Ed Sheeran Give me love.

Jack smiled at how cheesy it was but it was sweet at the same time. While he was singing, he stood up and dragged her with him. They started to dance together as they smiled at each other. Zayn was spinning them around dipping Jack and slowly dancing with her. Jack closed her eyes and enjoyed this moment of pure bliss. Zayn soon finished the song and when he did he kissed her passionately.

" Guess who's now 20." Zayn said smiling.

" Don't get all high and mighty just because you are a six months older than me!" Jane said to him.

" Since you have given me so much today, I will let you hear something that almost no one has ever heard.." Jack smiled to him. Jack walked away from Zayn. She then began to sing Fairytale by Sara Bareilles.

Jack sang as she jumped around, smiling. She walked up the steps while brushing her hand over the flowers. The song soon ended and Jack was standing next to a small cliff. It had a waterfall and pool at the bottom.

" You have a beautiful voice." Zayn said as he wrapped his arms around Jack's waist. He pulled her close to him. They looked out. There was a perfect clearing in the trees from the river below. It gave to opening to see the hills of Japan. Jack turned around while in Zayn's arms to look at him. She smiled menacingly. Next thing Zayn knew is that he was falling. Then cool liquid surrounded him. It was water. He swam up to the surface to see the cliff, which only a few moments ago he was standing on top of. He then saw a figure jump off the top and fall towards the water in a neat and graceful dive. Once the figure returned to the surface she face a soaking Zayn.

" Your face!" Jack laugh hard. Zayn swam over to her and tickled her. She could not stop laughing. He stopped and immediately kissed her. This kiss was full of love and passion. They swam over to the edge of the pool and lay there in each others arms. Soaking up the warm sun.

The sun was starting to set and Zayn was now walking back to the house with Jack. They finally reached the house and it was quiet. They walked through the halls and towards the lounge area. The lights were off and it was silent. Jack began to get worried. As she felt for Zayn next to her she could not find him. Jack reach for the light switch and turned on the lights.

" HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" They all shouted in unison again. There was a banner across the place saying Happy birthday Jack. and a big cake in the middle. Zayn walked up to Jack and hugged her. He then began to drag her over to a chair.

" Me and the boys have another present for you." He said as he sat Jack on the seat. He walked over and pick up his guitar. They began to play Little things

The rest of the night went by quickly, lets say there was a lot of dancing and laughter. Everyone had left to their rooms leaving only Zayn and Jack. Zayn walked over to Jack and swept her up in his arms. He carried her out of the room and up the stair to Jack's room. He laid her on her bed and kissed her softly. Jackie returned the soft and lustful kiss.

Hey!! Just to say that you have to follow me to read the rest of the story for some reason it won't let me publish it! so yeah, follow me and you can read the rest :D