Chapter 11: Dinner

Daniel, James and One direction boys where all sitting at the dinner table. They all sat in silence, waiting for Jack to arrive with the food. Jack was in the kitchen finishing up the cooking. She took three trays through to the room and placed them in the table. She then took several more trip to and from. Jack then took a seat at the top of the table. 

" Thank you!" Daniel yelled as he began to eat his rice and meat. After he did. Everyone else followed suit. Their eyes all lit up with happiness. 

" This is so nice!" Louis yelled out. They all ate as much as they could. Everyone was now finished and they all had smiles on their faces. Jack smiled as she stood up.

" Everyone take you dishes to the kitchen." She said. Everyone got up and took their dishes to the kitchen. They all then headed to the lounge. All except Jack and Zayn. Jack was washing the dishes when Zayn came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist. Jack jumped a little at the sudden action. 

" You look beautiful tonight " he whispered in her ear. Jack smiled at it. She continued to wash the dishes. Zayn laughed a little. 

" I am gonna go to the lounge." He said. He twisted Jack waist around so that she was facing him. Before she was able to say anything Zayn kissed her. He put a hand on her cheek. He pulled back and kissed her several times more. He smiled her and walked out the room. Jack shook her head and started to wash the dishes again. Once she was done Jack walked out through the corridors that where now lit by candles. She stopped just outside the lounge doors and listened to the chatter inside. It was Dan talking to the guys about the ground rules of the house and the timetable. Jack smiled and continued to walk the halls. She made it to the back door when she found James.

" James! I am heading up the hill for a while. You can come if you want." Jack asked him. James just stood up and looked at Jack with his hands in his pockets.

" No. I think I am just gonna hit bed." He said walking up to Jack. Jack smiled to him. They then embraced in a hug. 

" Okay. I love you." she said to him. He nodded and then began to walk away to him room.

" love you too." He said. Jack smiled and pulled on her sandals. She got hold of the travel lantern and lit it. She then began to walk up a small path up a hill.

" Hey do you know where Jack has gone?" Zayn asked as he wad wondering where she was. Daniel looked down. He knew he was going to have to tell them. 

"9 years ago, our parents were out on a job. Unfortunately, they never made it back. So we created a shrine for then at the bank of the house, at the top of the him. At least once a week she goes up and visits them. She sometime is up there for a few hours." He explained very thinly. The boys looked down at the ground. Zayn stood and walked out the lounge.  Louis went to say something but Niall stopped him. Zayn walked his way to the back and saw the small path. His eyes found a travel lantern. He pulled on some sandals and got the lantern. He began to walk the small path up the hill.