Chapter 9: Japan

" Zayn!" Harry called as he ran up to Jack, Zayn and Niall. The other two where behind him. Jack smiled to them as she turned from the screen showing departures.

" Hey guys! Whats going on?" Louis asked as he got up to them. Jack turned back to the tv.

" I will explain everything on the plane. But for now, let head to the gate we are boarding now." Jack said as she walked towards the gate. The boys hot on her heels. They were talking amongst themselves as they sped along the airport. They got priority due to it being one direction. Finally after a five minute walk, they reached the gate. She walked up to the desk with the boys behind her. They looked at a tv screen above the gate, giving them their destination.

" JAPAN!" They yelled out surprised. Jack nodded as they were let through the gate and down the corridor to the plane.

" Yes. That's where I live. Where better to learn the art of fighting than its origin?" She said as they entered the plane. One of the stewardess lead them up the stairs and to the first class seats. The boys looked around as then took their seats and fasten their seatbelts. It was not long before the plane took off and into the air. Jack looked at the boys as they done there own things on the plane.

" Guys, get some sleep. The flight is another 10 hours." Jack said as they have now been in the air for a least 1 and a half hours. The boys smiled to her and Jack returned the smile. Louis then remember something.

" Oh yeah, Jack. You said you would explain all of this to us now." He said. Jack nodded and began to tell them about the whole situation. They boys nodding understanding all the way through the hour long story.

" So when we get there, to Tokyo airport. My brother Daniel will be waiting with his car and my car. We will split up and head back to the house. We will then give you your rooms." Jack said as she fell back into her seat ad began to drift off to sleep. Zayn watched Jack as she slept peacefully. He smiled thinking how brave and amazing she was.

The journey did not go as long as they thought it would ad before they knew it they had reached the airport. Jack slowly opened her eyes. She smiled and looked out the window. She saw the fields and mountains of Japan. Then Tokyo came into her view. It was not long before they landed and got off the plane. They walked through the airport and got to the passport control. Jack went up to the officer.

"Kon'nichiwa(Hello)" Jack spoke. The officer smiled.

"Kon'nichiwa(hello)" The officer answered back giving them a slight bow, as he smiled to the.

"Pasupōto to biza (passports and visa)" The officer asked Jack. She nodded and handed him 6 passports one for each of them. She then also handed over a blue and black card. The officer checked them and nodded while handing them back.

" 2-Byō de onegaishimasu ( two seconds please)" The man said as he scanned the blue and black card onto the computer. A profile of Jackie came up and the office scanned it. He turned and looked at Jack as he handed over the passports.

" Anata wa hijō ni kiken'na shigoto, misu o motte iru. Watashi wa anata no subete no saikō o oinori shite orimasu. (You have a very dangerous job, miss. I wish you all the best.)" He said handing her back the card.

"Arigatō( thank you)" Jack said as she made sure the boys got through first.

" Nihon de no taizai o o tanoshimi kudasai (enjoy your stay in japan.)" He said as she walked away. Jack smiled and waved to the man. They all walked out of the airport to see two expensive looking car. A man sat on the bonet of a silver Lotus Elite 4 seater coupe, FR sports GT. He had short black hair and green eyes. Jack walked up to him and smiled at him. The man returned the smiled.

" Jackie! There you are! I have been so worried! Come and give your big brother a hug!" The man squealed to Jack. She sighed angrily at her idiot brother. She then brought her fist up and smacked his head, before he could get near her. He held his head in pain.

" Still as big as an idiot as ever." She muttered. She looked over to her car and her eyes began to sparkle. A smile grew on her face.

" AH! My baby!" She half yelled and ran over to her red Porsche Carrera GT. The boys watched this scene play out in front of them.

" Hi, I am Daniel. Jackie's big brother." He said as he walked up to the boys. They all smiled and said hello.

" Okay so one of you can go with Jackie and the other come with me." He said. The boys nodded and walked over to the cars. Zayn went with Jackie and the others went with Daniel. They all got in their cars and drove off.