Chapter 5: Training

The sun's soft golden morning rays filled Jack's room, hitting her eyes. She stirred around and then slowly jumped out of bed, she looked at the time. It was only 5 AM in the morning. She got up and went for a shower. Once she had finished it was now 6:30 and she went down the hall. all the boys rooms where connected to this one hall. 

" Get up you lazy people! We have training to get done!" She yelled out at the top of her voice. Moans could be heard from every room.

" 30 more minutes!" A voice yelled back to her. Jack sighed.

" If you guys don't get up now, I will come into each room and drag you all out. And trust me you do not want that!" She called. The sound of people moving around quickly sounded and then showers where switch on. Jack moved down the stairs and put on the stove. She cooked up some bacon and put it on a plate. Just as she served it the boys came stumbling down. 

" Why so early in the morning?" Harry asked. He sat down at the breakfast table and took a few piece of bacon. 

" Because you get more in the day at this time." Jack said as she sat down. 

" Okay one more rule i forgot to mention last night. Do not under any circumstances enter my room. If you do, I will beat the living shit out of you. Understood." The boys all nodded and eat their bacon. After they had done they washed the dishes and followed Jack up stairs to a room. The room was a gym with thin crash mats and other gym equipment. They all walked inside.

" Okay first we will start with the basics. How to punch." Jack said as she walked over and picked up a few piece of wood that she had found earlier. She held them up and looked at them.

" We all know how to punch." Niall said laughing gently to Jack. She raised her eyebrow and looked at him. She held the wood up for him to punch.

" Amuse me." She said. Niall sighed and got ready to punch. Jack analysed his stand, it was all wrong. He was going to hurt himself. Niall punched the wood but it never even chipped on impact. Niall held his fist with pain  running through him. Jack laughed and got Zayn to hold the wood for her.

" This is how much you do not know." She held one finger out and the rest into a fist so it was as if she was pointing.

" If you do that you will hurt yourself." Harry said to Jack. Jack only snickered and stood ready with her left foot forwards and right behind. With one deep breath, she brought her finger forwards at great speed, at the same time she let out her breath. On impact the wood snapped into two. The wood was about two inches thick so all the boys looked at her amazed.

" That was with one finger. Now imagine if i done it with my fist." Jack said to the boys.

" So by the time you have finished training us we will be able to do that?" Louis asked. Jack shock her head.

" That move takes years of practise and pain to learn it is not possible to get it in that amount of time." They all looked down disappointed.

" But you should be able to do it with your fist." Smiles soon grew back on their faces. Jack then started with their training. First the started with punch bags. They continued to hit them until they could no more. But while they had a rest Jack decide to have a go. She started by punching with her left fist the her right, sending the punch bag flying back. She twisted around and kicked it with a roundhouse kick. Then another kick. But this last kick was so strong that the punch bag burst into two.

" I guess i hit it a little too hard." She whispered to herself. She walked away from it and got a new one to replace it she change the bags around so the now the new one hung from the roof. Liam leaned over to Zayn.

" Mind me no to get on her bad side." She whispered to him. Zayn nodded. Zayn was enjoying watching Jack kick and punch the bag. He thought she was so cute. The way she can move made him smile. Zayn realised he was staring at Jack. He ripped his gaze away from her. Jack turned around and looked at them.

" Okay training is done for today. Do what makes you boys happy." She said. They boys jumped up and ran out the door towards the game room. while Zayn just stood up and stayed in the room with Jack.

" do you mind if we train a little more?" Jack smiled at him. Jack nodded happily. Zayn walked up and over to her.

" Okay i will teach you some self-defence moves. The first one is to block and on coming frontal punch." She said. Showing him what was need to be done She asked him to do it. He done it very well first time. They practised a little and then moved on.

" This one is too block a roundhouse kick." Jackie got Zayn to roundhouse kick her. She ducked under his flying leg and swiped her, taking his only leg that keep him standing, away from underneath him. Zayn fell to the floor. Zayn done the exact move to Jack but before he could swipe her leg Jack jumped and backflipped away.

" Thats cheating!" He moaned. Jack only laughed they done a few more moves and then Jack decide to see how well he can remember them.

" Okay now lets put it all in together." She said. They both got ready to fight, The soon started to send kicks and punches blocking them well. Then Jack got the better hand and knocked Zayn onto his back. She pinned his down and sat on his stomach.

" You are doing good." She said smiling. Before she could react, Zayn moved around so that he was now sitting on her. He pinned her hands above her head. She struggled against him but it did not seem to work. He was strong and was able to keep her down.

" Thank you for the compliment." He said smiling down at her. He laughed and leaded down. Soon his lips landed on hers. Jack's eyes widened. She has never felt this feeling before in her life. It was amazing, her stomach seemed to fly around and everything seem to stop. Unable to pull away she gave in and kissed back. His tonuge soon asked for entrance. Jack allowed it. Zayn move one of his hands down her side and stopped at her waist. The other still held her hands above her head. Zayn then pulled away from the kiss and looked deep into Jack's eyes. He smiled happily.

" I have wanted to do that for a while now." He said smiling brightly. Jack smiled back.

" I have never done that before, It felt weird, but good." She said.