Lisanna, Alone But Surronded

Don't play media until told to!

Lisanna's Pov)

I woke up to the feeling of sunlight on my face. I looked at the clock to see that it was 8:56 in the morning, so I decided to get up. I went to the bathroom to take a nice, long bath, while using the lavender scented soap and shampoo. After about 44 minutes of bathing and soaking myself in the lukewarm water, I got out and put on a new outfit that I bought a few days ago. For the top, I wore a sangria purple jacket, with a long, black shirt, and the jacket was tied with a black, silk ribbon. For the bottom, I was wearing a mulberry purple leggings and zipped up, high heel boots, that were the same color as the leggings. I also wore a bracelet that looked like a belt, along with a black leather coat that could be tied at the waist, along a hood(ignore the Rose pin thing and the ring).

 I also wore a bracelet that looked like a belt, along with a black leather coat that could be tied at the waist, along a hood(ignore the Rose pin thing and the ring)

It exited my room, from inside the girls dorm that is owned by Fairy Tail. I walked at my own pace, as I walked passed several shops. I decided to buy an apple, sense I didn't have breakfast yet. After spending some jewels on an apple, I started eating it, while I continued to walk towards the guild. I really wish that I could quit, but I like going on missions, plus I know that I have at least one friend there. I realized that I had finished my apple, as I was holding a several bite marked core. I then walked towards a near by trash can, and gently tossed it into the garbage. After continuing to walk towards the guild, I looked up at the sky, thinking about what to do next. I soon reached the guild, and then opens the door. I was then greeted by smiles and cheers, but I just frowned and ignored them, as I started to pass through my so called, 'guild mates.' I decided to sit down at a seat near the bar, before ordering a glass of water and a strawberry vanilla smoothie, since Mira doesn't serve Lucy anymore.

~Time Skip~

It been about three hours, and Lucy still hasn't arrived at the guild. I decided to go to her house, but I stopped when I heard master's voice. "Listen up brats! Have you noticed that one guild member isn't here today?!" He shouted, when asking us. I then knew that it was Lucy, but when I looked around I knew that no one knew that it was Lucy. "It's Lucy." I spoke up, seeing everyone stare at me. "Exactly, and thanks to almost everybody here she left the guild!" "Well, good riddance. I knew that she would leave because of how useless she was." I heard Natsu speak aloud, without a trace of hesitation in his voice. "What did you say?" I said, giving out a dark aura around me. "She's useless, and she always has been. Why do you think that we kicked her out of team Natsu?" He asked me. My eyes widened, as I stared at the wooden floor in disbelief. "S-She was kicked out of your team?" I asked him. "Yeah, so what? She was just a replacement anywa-" Before he could finish his sentence, I slapped him, against the side of his left cheek. I then looked up at him, my eyes filled with tears and rage.

"Lucy Heartfilia wasn't a replacement, she was a person! She was strong, kind, and passionate about everything that surrounded her! She put her heart and soul into everything that she did, and yet she loved this so called 'family'! This guild was her second family, and you all took it from her! You harshly beat her for the past week, and yet she still came to this guild, even with sever scars and bruises! Is a person like that called useless and weak?!" I screamed, as I cried through my now rash voice. "Lisanna" Mater said, getting my attention. He then held out two letters. One of them was for the guild, and the other addressed to me. I then saw master walk towards me and then stopped in front of me, handing me the letters. I decided to read the one that was addressed to the guild. I opened the envelope, and took out the paper, covered in beautiful writing. I then started to read it aloud.