Steps to a Contest! That and a CD!

(Don't play media until I say so!)

Lisanna's Pov)

I woke up to the sunlight and the smell of fresh fruits and vegetables, as well as other foods wafting in the air. I sat up and looked to my left, seeing Lucy already in her uniform, making of what I assumed was breakfast. "Morning." I yawned, greeting her. "Morning Lisanna. But the way, you might want to hurry up and get dressed." Lucy said to me. "Hmm, why?" I said, looking at the clock, seeing that it was 7:44...crude, I slept in! "Why didn't you wake me up?!" I shouted at Lucy, quickly getting out of bed and stripping of my clothing, hopping into a bath already drawn for me. "I did, several times in fact. But nevertheless, you didn't budge." She said, putting the food on a couple of plates. After a few minutes of a quick bath, I got out and quickly dried off. I then grabbed the custom made uniform that Loki made me. It contained a white blouse, a beige sweater vest, a sapphire blue skirt with a matching ribbon, black thigh-high stockings, and brown haruta shoes.

 It contained a white blouse, a beige sweater vest, a sapphire blue skirt with a matching ribbon, black thigh-high stockings, and brown haruta shoes

I then sat down, as we quickly ate our breakfast. Before we headed out the door, Lucy quickly hid Hoshi in her jacket, since we had to sneak her into the club. After doing so, we walked off to school. Since it was only 7:57, and since school starts at 8:30, it only took about twenty minutes or less to get there. So we decided to take our time. "So, how did you think you did on the math test?" Lucy asked, since math wasn't my best subject, but it wasn't too bad. "I'll be luck if I make an A-, you?" I asked. "Don't know, but it'll probably be an A again, or something." She said. "Considering your track record, most likely." I said, since she the one who is now an straight-A student, while I have a couple of B's here and there. It's been a couple weeks since I became this so called Battle Lover, but I have yet to see this transformation of mine. Lucy and I then started talking about countless other things. Before we knew it, we arrived at the school. The only complaint that I have about it is all of the guys giving us flirtatious looks, as well as constantly asking us out or flirting with us. Soon after we dropped Hoshi off at the club room, we headed off to class. And the day went by pretty quick.

~Time Skip~

"I'm just surprised that I got an A+! But nevertheless, I'm happy!" I said, glad that I got an A+ on my math test. "It's not that big of a surprise, you two do honestly have really good grades." Atsushi said, as he, En, Lucy and I were currently walking towards the Kurotama bathhouse. Since the first two weeks that I've been here, we've gone to the bathhouse quite often. It took me a little while to get use to bathing with other people, especially guys. But in the end, I got comfortable enough to have a better outlook on it. "By the way," En said, "how are you two doing with the whole facade that you guys are putting on?" En asked. "O-Oh, fine." I said, unable to look him in the eye. Unfortunately, I had developed a crush in En. And to make matters worse, Lucy would tease me about sometimes, oh well. "T-To be honest, I'm just glad that I can actually speak Italian, since people have told me to speak a couple of sentences in the language." I said, speaking the truth. Now that I think about it, it has happened to myself, as well as Lucy, more often nowadays.